Thread
Printable Version

Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

That actor always seems casted as a player in most of his roles. From looks of it it look like casual relationship rather than an affair because neither one said i love you to each other just you know what .

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yeah, I know it's casual, but maybe that even makes it worse. If he loved her he would at least have a reason for cheating on his wife.
But I love the actor and I still sympathise with his character.

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

thank you for proving my point you would sleep with him if you could ?

Reply 44#44 bala's post

if he was single and I happened to be enjoying his company, maybe

1x04 Tell Me No Lies

Paul killing his so called assassin and faking his death for over ten years does make him look guilty of being a traitor and I'm not convinced the girl was really hurt because i think she is apart of the kidnapping team who is trying to get close to him

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I agree about the girl she's playing him

1x05 The Three Bears

The way they got the contents out the bank with the help of Dax and only time will tell if the girl goes with Michael on the next escape now they have her insulin

A Busy Solitude

Again so close yet she misses him again can see this is going regular pattern. I mean come on let her find her son and than we can rest of the season focus on what her husband has been doing past 10 years?.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I thought they would get captured together and that would have made a great 2-3 episode story arc.   Ehh I don't mind that she misses him at least for a few more episodes but her being captured by CIA was just *wrong!!!!!   

Anyone else have the feeling the father is being played to get his son back too!!  They are both being manipulated.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Measure of a Man

Well another good episode and nice recap of a past mission but boy killing his mother was really shocking . Nice frame job

Answers

Well you just knew they had to have a mole but finding out who they are seem very interesting

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It made me very mad to find out who person 0 was.     Michael went to willingly to him and then to see the promo and he is so cavalier makes me   mad. grrr  

I'm glad now though that mom and dad are going to be working together!  That's an added bonus.   We'll see how that works out.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x06 A Busy Solitude

Why on earth did the agent go snooping when she knew the cabin was booby-trap and Paul getting stocks back was to easy and thinking Becca was in the first car would of been to easy, allowing Michael to escape by killing their own guy is obvious another trap of some sort

1x07 Measure of a Man

What father would brain wash his son to kill his mother but I should of expected something with the van following after the gun chase and that was a hell of way to frame Becca for murder but explained why she set of the explosion in the cabin

1x08 Answers

The kid who killed his mother growing up to eventually kill his father was great and Michael saving Oksana was nice but Martin being behind it was a surprise

Thread