Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-3-2012 04:05 ]

2x01 White Hat's Off

Mellie putting the President in a compromising position during a live television interview was sneaky and Quinn's past and trial were interesting

2x02 The Other Woman

How embarrassing having the other woman trapped under her dead lover but having a son together and asking for six million did seem a little steep and Olivia trying to get her to drop her asking price was interesting

2x03 Hunting Season

That NSA program that allowed them to spy on people was impressive especially the demonstration by hacking into the White House but worrying at the same time if that was possible

2x04 Beltway Unbuckled

Mellie proving once again that she's a political mastermind was impressive and who would of thought she would work with Olivia

2x05 All Roads Lead to Fitz

I had a feeling from the start the wife of the governor cried raped but I was surprised he believed she was being raped until the photos which was another surprise

2x06 Spies Like Us

I was expecting the mail truck to explode after the guy who dropped the letter off before killed himself and James printing pillow talk between him and Cyrus was risky but the spies holding guns on each other was amusing, the way the cleaned up after the execution was impressive as they were supposed to be retired

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-6-2012 06:24 ]

2x07 Defiance

The billionaire businessman who seems to have lost his sanity was amusing but I had a feeling the so called doctor was a decoy and it looks like James has discovered something important about the voting machine

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-13-2012 02:48 ]

2x08 Happy Birthday, Mr. President

The way Cyrus put the Vice President in her place after landing on the lawn of the White House was great and learning more about the first few days of Fitz's presidency was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-21-2012 20:10 ]

Thread