80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x06 An Innocent Man

Olivia getting played was different he wanted everyone to know he killed the old president waiting for him to die so they could get bullet out of his body to prove he was killer .

Baby Made a Mess

What an amusing title for the episode consider what happened

Olivia getting bottom of filtz son's murder was great now taking down her father is very challenging.

The Last Supper

Huck really showed bad judgement taking his kid on a stakeout because he saw what he was capable of and was put in dangerous situation . Olivia thinking she can bait her father backfired

Where the Sun Don't Shine

Olivia should of known better to try to shot her dad she couldn't tell the gun wasn't loaded and the look on his face when she pulled trigger was great he really did look disappointed. .

Cyrus quitting and Olivia calling him bitch baby was highlight of the episode.

Run

Is it bad that i guessed the ending as soon as we meet the other hostage i knew he was the mastermind behind her kidnapping

Where's the Black Lady?

I have say find out why Olivia was kidnapped was interesting but what a way for her to turn it around so her team could track her

4x12 Gladiators Don't Run

So much for thinking she was in control when leader get shot by his own men but i have feeling cliffhanger is buyer is her father

4x 13 No More Blood"

Olivia messing up first deal was amusing but second auction was lucky the buyer knew her and saved her but Olivia was pissed at president because they all worked hard to get him elected and he allowed one person to take control over him

4x14 The Lawn Chair

This was an interesting situation returning after a kidnapping deal with race issue with cops but who would thought that cop was such a racist person . It's sad to think that what they made him after 7 years being cop lack of respect broke his attuite

4x15 The Testimony of Diego Munoz

Huck what have you done

4x17 Put a Ring On It

Cyrus quickie wedding after the scandal was tricky but i am glad he decided to help him afterwards and not throw him under the bus

4x18 Honor Thy Father

I knew he was on right side as everyone thought Jake gone rogue

4x19 I’m Just a Bill

Why does Olivia have such bad taste in men ? Seriously all the guys she hooks up are murderer

Getting that bill passed with new VP was extremely challenging but making the president revise it was ridclous .

4x20 First Lady Sings the Blues

I am glad Olivia was smart enough figure out her new boyfriend was working with her father

4x22 You Can't Take Command

Nice try and she finally got him but Jake leave her was rather amusing the way he did it was fantastic it was like job over goodbye. That has best break up i ever seen but Filz finding out what Millie did was enough throw her out. Will Olivia be the first lady ?

5x01 Heavy Is the Head

i can't believe this series has been on for 5 years wow times has flown by so quickly so much for trying keep it a secret it was bound to come out

Reply 206#206 arksongbird80's post

politics corrupts absolutely no matter whether your a good person or not .

6x08 -A-Traitor-Among-Us.

Poor Huck that guy can never find love every women betrays him and i really feel sorry for him Becky was right about him being gullible and he was right i just wish he followed through however she was convincing   .

80 1234
Thread