Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sweet Baby:

First 10 mins had my hooked.  Haven't finished episode yet!  LOL
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was great.  Her and Prez was surprising.  Paris from Gilmore was a nice site     And the fact that she didn't lie was GREAT!!   "pope" turning on the prez and saying that the girl is her client:  TAKE that leader of the free world.

He was gay.  Ehhh

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

I think the Wife is responsible!  The hints are there.

I feel for Huck.     I hope he's okay after this experience.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

To turn your back on a coba is just asking to get bite!  Although, I really hope they don't kill his character off so soon after Amanda.  I did like having the back story. That was great.

Renewed?  Ideas?

since this has been added, shouldn't the thread be moved??

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

I didn't mind the flashbacks but most of it just seemed like a romance novel.  We already knew they had an affair and how dumb of them not to think there were cameras in the oval office. Duhh,.    The shooter was both surprising and not.  Upsetting who they picked.  I think he's brain washed!!   

Glad to know exactly why olivia brought Quin into her Associates group.  

Huck as a homeless, grizzly man was just perfect .

Reply 85#85 bala's post

So glad the episode didn't revolve around huck being beat up. I was hoping they wouldn't turn this into a Crim Mind violent thing.

Fritz is back but his personality will be different (think they said that in the preview) plus he'll have difficulty making decisions.  I wonder if he'll go back to Mellie and strengthen his marriage or blow her off entirely (divorce) and actually pursue Olivia.  

Anyone notice the DRAMATIC turn Olivia and her BF had?  They broke up I'm thinking...

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Olivia was all three.   Addison ( bf) called her all three in a conversation

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I saw fritz doing that to the Judge.  I'm surprised he went to millie telling her and asking if she was on his side.  I know he has some agenda, but still....

I was doubly shocked at the red heads actions.  I thought she had decided David was "the guy" and then throws it away.   I'm with addision; love isn't painful so why would Olivia think that?!

SOOOO glad we're moving on.

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Yeah. I knew that was the reason:    But I thought she ??MIght?? have surprised us all!    

But she didn't

So I have decided to officially give up.    After this weeks episode I was thoroughly disappointed in the direction the writers took Susan.  I needed her to continue to be a good person in Washington.   Also, REALLY Liv with the Kid and the kids father and how you have NOOOOO regard for anyone else.  No, no really it's fine.  Just destroy people for no reason other than POLITICS.  

I'm just so disgusted and not in an entertained kinda way.  In the....I'm done.

Thread