Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x17 Snake in the Garden

Hollis Doyle's daughter being kidnapped and held for ransom was interesting and at first looks I agreed with the father with it looking fake but the ear was convincing, Olivia and Cyrus talking about the same guy but not knowing was amusing

Molly, You in Danger, Girl

Well the fact Olivia feel for guy who was spying on her she should of known better but his explanation about protect her sounds convincing.

I finally got around to watching this show (it's been on my watch list for a while!) and I have to say I am loving it. Fans of Grey's Anatomy (that type of writing) will like this.

2x18 Molly, You in Danger, Girl

Jake removing the cameras just before the sweep was impressive but putting them straight back afterwards I thought was a cocky move and what a time to find out he was spying on her

2x19 Seven Fifty-Two

I'm glad we found out before the end of the episode what Seven Fifty-Two meant but the secrets from Huck's life before he worked for Pope was interesting and sad

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Yes this was great episode to find out Huck back story but now we understand why he freaked out being locked in that box after when he been through with his family.

A Woman Scorned

What a risk Filz did going Olivia when his wife offer an to expose him

2x20 A Woman Scorned

Mellie refusing to take the deal offered by Cyrus was interesting as if she talks it will be mutually assured destruction and what was Fitz's thinking going to Olivia's knowing about the cameras

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

He called her bluff but what was point does she really want to stop being the first lady ?

Reply 125#125 bala's post

I could see her going for the presidency herself

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

Isn't that what he offered her but she still went ahead with it ?

Any Questions?

Well what mess he made but Olivia convince him run a second term was a surprise

2x21 Any Questions?

Charlie was quick to spread the tracking gel to make it impossible for them to track him and Fitz leaving it to the last minute for his speech was great

2x22 White Hat's Back On

Cyrus in the back of the ambulance was amusing and who would of thought David Rosen would get a promotion after all that

Reply 132#132 codebreaker's post

This was best episode and they really saved best for last we meet Olivia dad

Special - The Secret is Out

This was a great special narrated  by Joshua Malina covering all the main characters and story lines from the first two seasons

3x01 It's Handled

Cyrus ordering a kill folder on Olivia after the President was filmed coming out of her apartment was a surprise and Mellie determining what version of the truth they let the press know about the affair was interesting especially after Jeannine was used as a scape goat

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

I did find it amusing they chose a white women and not a African American to be the other women. I know i shouldn't read too much into this but with this show there is so many different meaning. Olivia using nuclear football code to get president was a bit too much.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Wow what an explosive episode with background to what happened between Olivia and her father and why they don't talk to each other but to negotiate Jake for Friday night dinner was rather an interesting choice. .

3x02 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

The flashbacks to what lead Olivia to have an estranged relationship with her father was interesting but walking out after the way her ordered her to behave around him was great and having to choose between Jeannine or Jake would of been tough especially with her being offered $2,000,000

Thread