Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 One for the Dog

Mellie forging the President signature to steal the white house back was dangerous considering he was still in a coma but nice end with him awake and Huck being tortured while held under the patriot act was diabolical but his help to the assassin was great

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Yes it was risky but he still has a long way to go so glad he's awake but recovery will take some time.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

So glad the episode didn't revolve around huck being beat up. I was hoping they wouldn't turn this into a Crim Mind violent thing.

Fritz is back but his personality will be different (think they said that in the preview) plus he'll have difficulty making decisions.  I wonder if he'll go back to Mellie and strengthen his marriage or blow her off entirely (divorce) and actually pursue Olivia.  

Anyone notice the DRAMATIC turn Olivia and her BF had?  They broke up I'm thinking...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x11 A Criminal, a Whore, an Idiot and a Liar

Sally's face when Fitz walked in was priceless and the flashback to find more about the rigged election was interesting but his father had a big mouth but I had a felling with the flashback it was leading up to something happening to him

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

What a great title for an episode but i couldn't figure out who was who

That really annoyed me

Truth or Consequences

Wow if there one episode of this show you should watch it's this as this put all pieces of the puzzle together so we know what each character knows conspiracy .

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Olivia was all three.   Addison ( bf) called her all three in a conversation

2x12 Truth or Consequences

Mellie going into labour was an extreme measures to try and stop Fitz from leaving her and what was revealed was interesting

Nobody Likes Babies

Well at least he knows but killing her was certainly a surprise and almost all the secrets were revealed but males stripping was highly amusing moment in the episode . I realise it wasn't meant to be funny but the way they did it was amusing.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I saw fritz doing that to the Judge.  I'm surprised he went to millie telling her and asking if she was on his side.  I know he has some agenda, but still....

I was doubly shocked at the red heads actions.  I thought she had decided David was "the guy" and then throws it away.   I'm with addision; love isn't painful so why would Olivia think that?!

SOOOO glad we're moving on.

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

The red haired named is Abby and you need understand that she chose her loyality to Olivia over him because of what Harrison said to her in the lift about being Gladiators that's what it takes and she proved that but very smart put it in her bra .

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Yeah. I knew that was the reason:    But I thought she ??MIght?? have surprised us all!    

But she didn't

2x13 Nobody Likes Babies

Cyrus considering terminating James was interesting but it was a good job he cancelled it as he didn't say anything in court but Abby getting the memory card and putting the final nail in David's careerer was impressive, Fitz being the one who killed Verna was a surprise

2x14 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Who ever tried to frame David with murder went to a lot of trouble and with him not getting arrested it is bound to be suspicious but going to Olivia for help after what happened before was interesting

2x15 Boom Goes The Dynamite

Jake not taking no for an answer when it comes to dating Olivia now makes sense as he is working for Fitz but with him insisting who's the guy he knew to keep his mouth shut

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

I had feeling that client was sleeping with his brother wife

Reply 105#105 bala's post

It was amusing that he knew all a long and takes keeping it in the family to a new level

Top of the Hour

Well Olivia really seem distracted with this client i think it hit way too close to her and the fact her client didn't tell her everything certainly caused problem but her husband sticking with her consider he found out he might not be the father of one of his daughter but i can't believe he teared up the DNA result . it was a nobel thing but if i was him i would of liked to know

Snake in the Garden

Well a very good episode and who would thought he was right about his daughter the fact that she played him was impressive but the length she went to cut off her ear so that she could get the money is rather disturbing and seriously giving her choice it was obvious she was going to choose the money over family.

2x16 Top of the Hour

Olivia being on the opposing side of the oval office was interesting but Sarah not telling the whole truth made thing awkward and sad for the daughter to have her life turned upside down, the bluff with the empty box was amusing

Thread