Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

All Roads Lead to Fitz

Well wow i really liked this episode because Olivia got played but the fact that he got away with it and put his wife in jail was rather a clever plan all so he could get points in the next election but at least we know what conspiracy is regarding electronic voting system that would be a hell of a scandal . He really should ran a bug scanner in his room

Spies Like Us

Well this season is full twist but breaking them up was rather sad because she finally found someone but because she was getting too close . Those spies were rather amusing but what a surprise headshot

2x01 White Hat's Off

Mellie putting the President in a compromising position during a live television interview was sneaky and Quinn's past and trial were interesting

2x02 The Other Woman

How embarrassing having the other woman trapped under her dead lover but having a son together and asking for six million did seem a little steep and Olivia trying to get her to drop her asking price was interesting

2x03 Hunting Season

That NSA program that allowed them to spy on people was impressive especially the demonstration by hacking into the White House but worrying at the same time if that was possible

2x04 Beltway Unbuckled

Mellie proving once again that she's a political mastermind was impressive and who would of thought she would work with Olivia

2x05 All Roads Lead to Fitz

I had a feeling from the start the wife of the governor cried raped but I was surprised he believed she was being raped until the photos which was another surprise

2x06 Spies Like Us

I was expecting the mail truck to explode after the guy who dropped the letter off before killed himself and James printing pillow talk between him and Cyrus was risky but the spies holding guns on each other was amusing, the way the cleaned up after the execution was impressive as they were supposed to be retired

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-6-2012 06:24 ]

Defiance

Well look like character figure out stuff and it was great cliffhanger

2x07 Defiance

The billionaire businessman who seems to have lost his sanity was amusing but I had a feeling the so called doctor was a decoy and it looks like James has discovered something important about the voting machine

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-13-2012 02:48 ]

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

This was an interesting background episode putting the full relationship between Olivia and president in perspective. As always they saved the best for last and this was who shot the president . I can't believe it was him i was no you can't do that but they did

2x08 Happy Birthday, Mr. President

The way Cyrus put the Vice President in her place after landing on the lawn of the White House was great and learning more about the first few days of Fitz's presidency was interesting

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

I didn't mind the flashbacks but most of it just seemed like a romance novel.  We already knew they had an affair and how dumb of them not to think there were cameras in the oval office. Duhh,.    The shooter was both surprising and not.  Upsetting who they picked.  I think he's brain washed!!   

Glad to know exactly why olivia brought Quin into her Associates group.  

Huck as a homeless, grizzly man was just perfect .
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-21-2012 20:10 ]

2x09 Blown Away

Huck not being the shooter and his explanation for being there was interesting and his reason for taking the gun made sense but his girlfriend, Becky being the one who framed him and then killed the family was incredible

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yes but what a way for writer gives us the wrong conclusion last week i love it when tv series fools the audience into thinking one way when it was something quite diffrent and i am so sad i mean he deserves a women but what she did to him was so awful.

I am even touch other relationship because that was strange she doesn't trust him but she did him and walk out . It's the way she walked out his house which disturbing because the look on her face like she didn't want to.

Thread