Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Crash And Burn

If the President wasn't behind Amanda's murder then my money is on his wife followed by Cyrus and I had a feeling from last episode that Huck used to be in the special services but the way he tortured the assassin to find Amanda's body was great

1x06 The Trail

Nice background episode in to Olivia past with the President and how her associates joined the team and Mellie' fake miscarriage story was a surprise but did the job of fooling the press, what a scum bag Billy is

1x07 Grant For The People

What a dilemma when Quinn finds herself in a tragic and compromising situation do they protect her but in doing so they also protect the killer and I am surprised they didn't turn of the dead guys phone

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i want to know her secret ?

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Lets hope that's the first thing we find out next season

This has now been added to the flash site

since this has been added, shouldn't the thread be moved??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-3-2012 04:05 ]

White Hat's Off

Why am i not surprised ?

You will understand after you watched the episode especially last 10 seconds.

The Other Woman

Well What a situation with mistress but finding out they had a son and amount of money she was asking was ridiculous 6 million seems rather excessive but at least she managed to say goodbye at funeral

Hunting Season

Well the fact Olivia client player her was great but you just knew they would get him at the end

What strange bedfellows they make   i have feeling he planning on using her to find out how Olivia won the case

Beltway Unbuckled

The conspiracy is getting more interesting but breaking guy apartment certainly made for interesting shower scene

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I didn't really like the episode. Besides the sideline with Olivia and her ex, the break in and the ending, it didn't feel like a Scandal episode.

Thread