Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x02 Dirty Little Secrets

Quinn was quick in realising the guy in the hospital was a reporter but I'm not surprised Olivia was taken off the list at first after representing Amanda and Patrick marrying Claire not knowing she was a hooker was interesting

1x03 Hell Hath No Fury

The case of the millionaire's son accused of rape was interesting considering he was guilty but the way his victim was attacked in court was tragic but Travis's mother doing the right thing was great, Amanda being pregnant is going to make things complicated for the President

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I wonder who is blackmailing the president, cause I'm sure it's not her.

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

I don't trust his right hand man

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I don't know, but he was sneeky playing them out against eachother.
But I actually think that the wife has something to do with it.
She obviously knows about the relationship between him and Olivia. I quess she'll know about Amanda too.
But the baby is going to be a nice twist.

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

We don't really who whether he's the father or not but he really needs tell his wife not to invite Olivia as she has something that could ruin his president. I understand why he doesn't want to tell her but he better come clean before she matters worse. Whether she like it or not she has stick by president -she would do anything to protect her position but she desn't know the situation and i think he should tell her .

Reply 26#26 bala's post

You think she doesn't know?
In the end he asked her why she invited her and she said 'Cause you needed to see her, I'll bet you will sleep well tonight'
I thought that meant that she knew.

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

Well i took that as the fact that he missed her as part of the staff and he needed to see her. If she knew why didn't she make it obvious and tell him directly because the impression i am getting is that she doesn't know.

Crash and burn

Well finding the body was interesting since we find out what computer guy actual talent is for and it would Sayid from Lost to shame . He really wanted to find where her body was and i bet other guy should told him instead of dismissing him but he got his payback it look awful but interesting

Reply 31#31 bala's post

at the end we had a little surprise ...
Who do you thiink the third party is?

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

I think the Wife is responsible!  The hints are there.

I feel for Huck.     I hope he's okay after this experience.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

Yep that's what i think as well

Well, I didn't see that one coming. I actually liked Billy.
This episode was great to find out about the background of the characters.
I can't wait to see the next episode.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

Well i did to a certain extent but what an idiot confront him

Reply 37#37 bala's post

To turn your back on a coba is just asking to get bite!  Although, I really hope they don't kill his character off so soon after Amanda.  I did like having the back story. That was great.

Renewed?  Ideas?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Renewed For A 2nd Season

1x04 Enemy Of The State

The condescending speech Cyrus gave the President was great but with Amanda getting attacked it's going to be hard going after the President

Thread