Thread
Printable Version

The Straits (ABC1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Noel telling Gary to take the underage girls was terrible but he did the right thing by not taking them and poor Gary having to buy his wheels back but Sissi taking control of the money should be interesting

1x06 The Price

Lola grabbing the boy as a bargaining tool for Marou’s life was a disaster considering it was the wrong child and Noel turning himself in to the police to save Marou life was a huge sacrifice but at leased they are both alive

1x07 Poison

Kitty learning things about her husband she’d rather not know thanks to the cameras was predictable, I'm not surprised Marou was still feeling deeply wounded by Harry’s regard for him and it looks like Noel is now fighting for his life

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-8-2012 22:57  
Kitty learning things about her husband she’d rather not know thanks to the cameras was predictable, I'm not surprised Marou was still feeling deeply wounded by Harry’s regard for him and it looks l ...
Yeah but surprised it took her that long and you would think Noel would of had protection inside the prison because of who is father is and i hope he survive.

The Big Mistake

Well i had say she got what she deserved and i can't believe he actually kill her i am impressed since he seem nice one out of brothers and that was just bad luck that he had security cameras. I have say it was best death of a character on this show. .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Lola going to Harry for his forgiveness was brave but she should of run with the money after pushing him down the stairs but the cushion was a surprise and why Marou would attack his sister for what his wife did was crazy but at leased he killed his wife which was interesting

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That has to best moment when he killed her because it was so unexpected

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I was more surprised at him almost strangling his sister but it was a great

Dead Reckoning

Well look like Sissy boyfriend has seen what family is like he was lucky he didn't get caught.Noel escaping from prison was nice but his disguise was rather amusing and cop asking how he keep his dreadlock clean was rather amusing

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Who would of thought Noel could escape using a can opener and what morons stealing Kitty's boat and bigger morons dropping the picnic basket in the water and the parrot almost getting him caught hiding was amusing

Thread