Thread
Printable Version

Flash server not working

Flash server not working

Why is the flash server not working?

Reply 1#1 romeoumulisa's post

It might be down for maintenance

and how long will that take, because the page to which I am being redirected has no information at all,... but seriously, which company is behind the vipt tv any way

Reply 3#3 romeoumulisa's post

what address are you going to because I am currently on the flash site watching an episode.

I guess this the flash site, http://viptv.net/ I even tried to go from the real player one to the flash site and site get directed to some blank page

Reply 5#5 romeoumulisa's post

I was having that problem about 1 hour ago and it cleared itself up about 30 minutes ago.

As you can see, I am still having it, so how come you don't?

Reply 7#7 romeoumulisa's post

I honestly don't know, have you tried deleting your internet cookies

Reply 7#7 romeoumulisa's post

Your link above is working for me but i did have a problem earlier

I just tried it, in three different browser, safari, chrome, and firefox and still here is the message I am getting: Welcome ! Site de.mediacolo.com just created. Real content coming soon. © ISPmanager control panel I have cleared my history and there are no cookies left as well

Well, can you then tell me why is this happening, because it is all most more than an hour now, even for a grave server failure, it's quite too long

Reply 11#11 romeoumulisa's post

I was having a bit of trouble accessing the forum earlier, but not either viewing site. I just checked and am able to access both the Flash & RP sites. I honestly do not know why you are having an issue when others are not. As moderators, we generally don't have information regarding the viewing sites unless it's an ongoing issue. I do know that they "are repairing another server with double traffic capacity to meet growing need", so maybe it has something to do with that.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Barb Flash was not loading for me either a few hours ago. I think they were updating since it is now loading and going much faster. I noticed before that everything was slow.

Reply 13#13 gabsimom's post

I meant that I didn't know why the member was STILL having problems when they seemed to have cleared up for others. I couldn't load the forum a couple of hours ago, so I know they are doing something. I'm thinking they might be starting to switch to the new server.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

oh ok, yeah no idea!

Thread