Thread
Printable Version

17th Precinct (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

17th Precinct (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

17th Precinct Unaired Pilot from NBC

The ensemble police drama was set in a town where magic and supernatural elements rule over science, and had been deemed a mini-Battlestar Galactica reunion show. From Ron Moore and Sony, the cast featured Jamie Bamber, Tricia Helfer and James Callis.

Source

Discuss Anything About 17th Precinct Here

I don't see why this has been released now, I don't think any shows not picked up by the networks should be aired at all

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I read somewhere it aired on the 29th of December but it was the only place that said that

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think I read that also, I believe it was aired on SyFy

1x01 Pilot

That's a novel way to check blood splatter and talking to the dead was bizarre but i think Torchwood did it in the past and the judges punishment was out of this world, the house without sound was a dangerous place to be

PS disappointed this wasn't picked up, i think it had potential with that cast

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah but you could understand why they didn't only sci-fi fans would love this show -normal people might think this was strange show but you would think if these people had magic they could protect themselves from getting shot?. The boy being an old man was strange thanks to his wronful conviction but giving back the years backfired.

Thread