Thread
Printable Version

Three Inches General Discussion (SYFY) (Spoilers)

Three Inches General Discussion (SYFY) (Spoilers)

About the Show

In Three Inches, professional daydreamer and underachiever, Walter Spackman (Noah Reid) is struck by lightning, and develops a unique “super” power — the ability to move any object using just his mind… but only a distance of three inches. He’s soon recruited by a covert team of superheroes each gifted with their own extraordinarily ordinary abilities. Together, the unlikely band of heroes proves that “super” is simply a state of mind.

Source
http://www.tv.com/shows/three-inches/

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I couldn't find good copy of the promo i saw that one was unhappy about picture quality.

PS:NFO: All signs point to this being the pilot for a possible new series to air later on SyFy. Similar to the UK system where a pilot is comissioned and then later ordered to series. We went with labelling this S01E01 because it doesn't look to be a movie. If it were a Syfy movie or miniseries they'd advertise the shit out of it and air it constantly.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

From what i have read this is similar to Alphas but they picked Alphas so the chances are if this one episode doesn't get good ratings then it will stay on the back burner where it's been for the last year

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I didn't even know this going to be a tv show i thought it was movie until a member TVFL mentioned it could turn into a series.

1x01 Pilot

Telling his slippers to stay was funny along with trying to find who was moving the stuff and I'm glad they set Cassie free but i can understand why they went with Alphas

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well compare this to Alpha is an insult but for a pilot standalone episode it wasn't half bad, there were thing i liked about this episode which are the fact most of them had really amusing powers and how they put them to use is rather ridiculous. I love his speech to his mother about his life at the end but the way end it certainly want to know what's going to happen. Another thing i liked were the twist in this episode like who the boss's son was but to think he was bulletproof was rather amusing.

I think if there were improve this show i would think it would be better focus comedy aspect of their powers rather seriousness that is Alpha. This show could really could compliment Alpha if it written as comedy rather than the drama. That's just IMO.

Thread