Thread
Printable Version

Recommend Shows

Recommend Shows

Since it's the holidays and there is not much to watch being newly updated I thought that we could all recommend some shows that we really like so that if people (like me) find that they have nothing to watch they might try something someone else recommends. State the name of the show, type of show(ie Drama, Sci-fi, ect.), and if you like where the shows story is set. No plot spoilers please. My pics are these and anything with or or I highly recommended: Drama Body of Proof Bones Castle Covert Affairs Criminal Minds(listed in action adventure) Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Game of Thrones Grey's Anatomy House La Femme Nikita NCIS NCIS: Los Angeles ReGenesis The Secret Circle(for some reason this is listed as a comedy) Weeds(same as above) Comedy Scrubs Sci-Fi Battlestar Galactica Charmed Sanctuary Stargate Atlantis Stargate SG-1 Stargate Universe Torchwood True Blood P.S. limited use of emoticons is annoying [ Last edited by woothdye at 12-22-2011 00:13 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Bah humbug to you to sir

I've actually been thinking of watching Revenge and American Horror Story but wasn't sure if they would be any good

Thread