Thread
Printable Version

The Colour of Magic (Sky One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Colour of Magic (Sky One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Colour of Magic Premiered on Sky One on March 23, 2008

As Rincewind involuntarily becomes a guide to the naive tourist Twoflower, they find themselves forced to flee the city of Ankh-Morpork to escape a terrible fire, and begin on a journey across the Disc. Unknown to them, their journey & fate is being decided by the Gods playing a board game the whole time.

Source

Discuss Anything About The Colour of Magic Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I watched this when it was first aired and I also own it on DVD, great family movie.

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

Well i didn't bother with hogfather since it looked awful

Part 1

Well since nothing to watch i thought i might as well watch this. Well Rincewind getting expelled from wizard school but not knowing one of spell is inside him caused so much problem but he really escape death so many times you must wonder why Death bothers. I have admit it was rather amusing to watch and great cliffhanger.

Part 2

After everything Rinceworld and twoflower have been through he decides to leave but at least we got answer to sex of the turtle which was strange question on top of elephants. It was interesting to see the creation of all the other world, That was amazing to see .

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I couldn't believe Twoflower in his bright shit (which looked out of place considering what everyone else was wearing) left the treasure chest behind until it followed him which was amusing and Rincewind must of been one of the oldest apprentice but having one of the 8 spells was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-21-2011 23:07 ]

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Nice conclusion in returning the spell to the book but Trymon slipping on the banana skin and turning to stone was great

Thread