Thread
Printable Version

New updates and shows to be suspended on RM site

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

I used a site a while ago that let you open in widows media very much like realplayer which worked great and i don't understand the new stuff but it does seem strange to go with flash when the others are moving away, i don't have a problem with bandwidth limit as i am unlimited but my provider has dropped my connection to 2mb

Reply 56#56 vivharley's post

Hello vivharley, Sorry I missed your post, but it got lost in the shuffle with everyone else trying to answer your question. It's quite easy to tell which site you are using when you go to click on an episode. Here is what an episode link looks like on the RP site: Here is what the same episode links look like on the Flash site: The episode I used was House 1x22. Hope that helps to clear it up for you (along with what the fellas told you).
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

reply 59#59 codebraker post

hi yeah i have tried google crome, safari and firefox but its the same im even at a frineds right now trying to buffer revenge but no joy. i am a real tv addict only only like to watch what i like lol seems a little silly but this is what makes me happy now this just frustrates me thanks for the suggestion but nothing works the only thing that was working was ......... yep you guess it REALPLAYER lmao shouldnt laugh but what else can i do
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 63#63 babysexylexy's post

I asked LBJ about the slow streaming and this was the response. I am sorry for the issue, now the traffic of our streaming server is on its peak. We are reparing another server with double traffic capacity to meet growing need.

Reply 64#64 spratt89's post

That sounds like good news

reply 64#64 spratt89's post

hi im feeling a little what can i say negative and sarcastic right now ( not towards you guys) i think its highly amusing that only certain people get a response back from ibj i know that your a moderator but i sent a pm about a year ago when all this first started with a suggestion yet to hear a response back, i guess it does sound like good news but surely in his infinite wisdom that was something that shouid have be done or ibj find my pm read it and think about it, it was a good suggestion people wont mind

TO IBJEDWARDT

the actually date of my pm to you which i'm sure you open but it looks like you haven't was 3-5-2011 so my mistake it wasn't a year ago

I just did the flash check suggested & was able to see the movie on that site without error. Also confirmed I'm on the latest version of flash (11.1.something.something.somethingelse). Any other suggestions on what I can do? I just tried flash again & same thing - buffer every 3 seconds.

Reply 68#68 hsgreenb's post

read post 64 as this may be of interest

Reply 67#67 babysexylexy's post

The problem may be because the name you just posted is NOT the name of our site Admin. You have to spell the name correctly for it to be sent to the person you want to send it to. LBJEDWARD (but in lowercase) is the name of our Admin. Also, it is site policy that you inform the moderators of issues and that WE pass the information on to Admin. The only reasons members should be contacting Admin is for reimbursement of lost points. If a member has a problem with one of the moderators, it is suggested to first contact another mod. If it is a serious enough issue, it is alright to then contact Admin, though such matters should be able to be worked out through the moderators.

reply 70 # 70 waterlillybarb

i accidently spelled his name wrong on the post not directly to him. right now i feel like throwing my laptop out of the window which i won,t ive have tried every single suggestion on here to watch a show but its getting worse to buffer all i feel like at the moment is a moaner and im not, i never ever had any problems with real player

Reply 71#71 babysexylexy's post

Is it just here your having problems with streaming videos or do you have problems with YouTube as well and have you tried a data cable to your router just to rule out a wifi problem

reply 72#72 codbraker

its just this site watch youtube with out a problem and i can upload videos from you tube to my facebook you know when you share a link its fine i did the check flash direction everything is ok i downloaded google chrome again and tried buffering 3 shows at a time i left them for an hour.... nothing seems to be really working.

Reply 73#73 babysexylexy's post

3 shows at a time will slow it down, i always do one first and then a second while i watch one

reply 74# 74 cobreaker's post

that's the way i tried but it didn't work, i'm now trying to buffer the mentalist which was the first one in google chrome i started that about 1.5 hours ago and buffer the vampire diaries in internet explorer to see if that makes a difference, but sadly no luck

Reply 75#75 babysexylexy's post

Using two web browser will still slow it down because you only have one Internet connection but might let you know if one is faster than the other

Reply 71#71 babysexylexy's post

I do understand your frustration. I've not had problems with RealPlayer either. Hopefully when the new server is up and running, it will alleviate the buffering issues you're experiencing.

reply 76#76 codebraker

well neither lol the mentalist is stuck on 9mins and 3 second and the v diaries hasnt moved at all ive now stopped the v diaries and closed internet explorer i think ill have to wait ill let you know if i have any succeses fingers crossed

Reply 78#78 babysexylexy's post

I have run out of ideas and as i said earlier that my download speed is only 2MB and it takes about twice the length of the video to load

reply 79# 79 codebrakers post

im now at 11mins 18

Thread