23 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Bedford Diaries (OLD SHOW) General Discussion

The Bedford Diaries (OLD SHOW) General Discussion

The Bedford Diaries explores the excitement and intensity of New York City college life through the eyes of six students with different backgrounds, experiences and ages, who are brought together in a provocative sexuality seminar. The seminar, which examines the human condition through sexuality, is taught by maverick Professor Jake Macklin, who will challenge and inspire his students as they question their assumptions about their own sexuality, life and identity. The themes include sexual responsibility, manipulation, and the differences between love and sex, passion and abstinence.

Wiki page

I am going love College

Well this was a nice start to the series but you can see why this show failed none of character are really interesting they are so predictable but none the less i found odd they put credits at end rather than start. That class is bound cause so much drama and it nice to see where this is going.

The truth about ...

Well this second episode was average look like there was a bit of editing mistake in middle of the episode either that or someone forgot they already put the roof scene in previous episode but kiss was new. What a way to find out your going to be father but to have teacher show his video diary was interesting.

Tell me no secret

I thought it was obvious who leak was from the start and i wasn't surprised but miss bedford contest was rather amusing.

Zen and art of manipulation

Well this was a much better episode and it great way women we saw how some women use this skill to their advantage not just girls but also the guys.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

1x01 I'm Gonna Love College
Being assigned to keep a diary of their sexual experiences and encounters should be interesting but sister and brother in the same class will make it awkward and it sounded like Olive was having fun in her room, Zoe was a bit of a cow making Rachel jealous over the sex diary

PS I was surprised how many familiar faces there was

Quote:
I was surprised how many familiar faces there was
Yeah there's quite a few on that show shame it only lasted one season never got renewed

Reply 7#7 bala's post

At leased the actors went on to do better thing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah but not all of them only some

Reply 3#3 bala's post

1x02 The Truth About Sex
I don't think it was an editing mistake, I'm sure she was wearing something different plus the conversation was also different and trust Owen to sleep with Olive but walking around like that wouldn't take much encouragement and Natalie noticing he was wearing the same clothes was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Ok maybe it was me but the conversation started out the same but ended differently.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

1x03 Tell Me No Secrets
You can understand why Lee thought it was Richard who exposed his personal life in the student newspaper and it was so obvious that Lee was the one who went to Professor Bonatelle when she went to Professor Macklin but disappointed that Zoe did that to Lee and turning the miss Bedford contest into a wet t-shirt contest was amusing

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

The women liberation group turned it into wet t-shirt contest was very amusing

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Being the women liberation group is what mad it amusing

Reply 5#5 bala's post

1x04 Zen and the Art of Manipulation
Owen flirting with Aaron to make Natalie jealous was amusing but i like his thoughts on who he was manipulating and the way Natalie got her revenge was great, Zoe's cafeteria demonstration was priceless

1x05 Love and the Tenth Planet

I was expecting them to get caught skinny dipping in the pool and Professor Macklin's face when Richard was absent was amusing considering he still loves his ex-wife who Richard is sleeping with and Lee smashing the guitar i could she coming, trust Lee to get sucked into online gambling with the baby on the way and that would of been a nice way to spend to time on the roof if he hadn't returned but he got there in the end

Love and 10th planet

Lee smashing the guitar was amusing . Love vs sex was another great topic but you could see the effect it has on the character, Zoe kissing the gay guy was funny after she got the job. I have say the date he planned was a great first attempt. but getting trapped turned into a good thing.

1x06 The Passion of the Beaver

The way Zoe went looking for her Passion was novel but Natalie and Owen's miscommunication over the the clinics future and their next date was amusing but fare play to Zoe for trying out for the school mascot and I'm guessing she was number 3, it looks like Katrina and Richard are over

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah Zoe passion for the beaver was rather amusing given that she thought kissing random guys would give her passion who would thought being the mascot might be her passion and beaver audition were very amusing especially number 7 . Katrina and Richard were never going last so i am not surprised but at least she realised she was using him and decided to break it off was great.

1x07 Risky Business

I'm not surprised that Owen was jealous after finding out Richard stayed the night at Natalie's place and Zoe insisting they film their first time was interesting or in her words no tape no tap which was amusing and how crazy to throw the guy of the roof in a mattress but using that to save the clinic was cleaver

23 12
Thread