24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Flash Site Sucks!

Reply 20#20 santimar's post

No I don't know what site their watching but I don't go around trying to talk for other members and I will keep moderating this post as its my job to do so.

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

I was just looking at the viewing stats for American Horror Story in the 12 days on the rp site it's had over 600 and in the 3 or 4 days on the flash site over 200 so i think it's about even but I'm not looking forward to the time we only have one choice

Reply 20#20 santimar's post

Santimar: being annoyed with the site is one thing and Adam has a right to defend the decisions made. You being a JackA isn't appropriate. If you want to be beligerant because you aren't receiving a product you like, go elsewhere. You do have other options. You patronage isn't needed at this site and your attitude isn't needed at this forum. Thank you for your opinion, it's been noted. Now find another soap box.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Thank you arksong for being supportive of the moderators and letting santimar know that rudeness is not appropriate or tolerated on this site. Newer people need to take a moment to read the forum rules before posting, especially if they intend to be so rude. We welcome legitimate complaints and do our best to address them, but posts like santimar's in post #20 clearly are more attacks than complaints.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

24 12
Thread