23 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

THE FINDER - Sneak Peek

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Well I like Willa she kind of like lost dog who really needs them to give her a purpose.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Well the question whether she can crack his safe since no combination

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I don't know that was ridiculous but that was bad timing when thug attacked the kids just when he was about get lucky with that agent   . I just hope they don't use any situation for her as eye candy would be disaapointing.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Willa is providing second story-line to the episode

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

This why you need a strong female lead on the show

This why we need women in men's lives

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

i am not the responsible for this show

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he should of expected it breaking into female apartment he was going get tased.

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

Well she didn't exactly say yes she walked away ?

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well there were his lucky sock

Life After Death

Well i am now starting to like the show a little bit more now but a nice case a magican assistant vanishes and Walter has to find her but i have to say Willow being engaged to him was a nice surprise and it didn't take long for her break in but how she did was quite good as it was rather interesting combination .

Little Green Men

Well i have say having Hoggin guest star in this cross-over was rather boring he really didn't add anything to the episode apart providing comic relief i rather prefer him in Bones.

Reply 44#44 kellemanske's post

Just to promote this show they think bones fan will watch the finder if they do that?

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

I know what you mean but Fox there really need this show to be successful if they planning to end Bones?

As you know Actress might take some time out with her baby they can't continue the show without her?.

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

Bones could continue without her if they could find a suitable replacement ?

You know like imagine one of the intern actually became qualified anthropologist like her?

It would 7 years interns a purpose ?

Eye of the Storm

I really like this episode it was fun episode and i love how he still able find her in the middle of the storm i also like how it manages add more mystery as episode goes on

Life After Death

Well it was rather obvious the brother was singing the song after his brother death but Walter being wrong about him being alive was nice but did figure out who the other half of the rapper was.

The Last Meal

Well what a meal and so much trouble Willa getting arrested and Walter say he buried the lead was amusing and what a way to negotiate a partnership   

The Conversation

Well Walter trying find the conversation but Willow lip reading it was great but i can't believe i was fool by that women she did look like FBI agent

The Inheritance

What a way to convince Walter to take the case by the title but he really should be careful

23 12
Thread