Thread
Printable Version

Smash Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Smash S02E01 On Broadway

So with bombshell under investigation the gang has to find another project and it's good thing Karen forgot her phone in bar since she has discovered new material for a musical

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I didn't realise this had been leaked early, I can't believe Karen almost allowed Derek to make a move on her after his relationship with Ivy and for an obnoxious bar manager he plays and sing pretty good

SMASH Season 2 First Look

The Fallout

That was one hell of a fallout but using it to their advantage at the benefit was great

2x02 The Fallout

Derek's drunk vision at the bar was amusing but I bet he enjoyed the attention

2x03 The Dramaturg

You can understand the guys getting annoyed when Karen stood them up but turning up at their place with Derek was a nice surprise

2x04 The Song

You can understand why Jimmy's pride got hurt as Derek's words can be hard but he should learn to be more thick skinned if he wants to survive

2x05 The Read-through

Wanting to do Bombshell from an old workshop draft was interesting and you just knew the decision from Eileen would be the cliffhanger

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was a surprise after all the hype about new script but finding it was her one was amusing.

The new guy think Karen and Derek were item was amusing idea  

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I thought this was another show you had stopped watching as you haven't commented since the second episode

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well i keep forgetting to comment on this because last month i was busy trying to finish boston public which was why you didn't see as many post .

Secondly there really isn't much to comment on during the episodes .

and last few episodes, nothing really happen ?

2x06 The Fringe

Karen having to make a difficult choice between her friend and her careerer but who would of thought she would choose her friends after Derek quite

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't surprised Derek quit but at least he had another project to work on but Karen is taking the risk

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I can see Karen getting canned and Ivy picking it up again

Thread