Thread
Printable Version

Smash Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Ivy getting jealous because Derek had his hand on someone else's ass was a little possessive but Karen and her new friends bar dance was great

1x05 Let's Be Bad

Derek getting Ivy to take singing lessons from Karen was cruel but the way she treats Karen is uncalled for it's not as if she had a choice

1x06 Chemistry

I thought Karen would stuff up at the bar mitzvah but her last song was impressive and also impressive someone there, Michael was out of order ringing Julia at home while she was struggling to avoid him but going to meet him was stupid, Ivy's hallucinations while on medication was amusing but her outburst let the cat out the bag and was priceless

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

i am not surprised

1x07 The Workshop

Karen's meeting with the big-time music producer was awesome, the guy there started of as a jerk but he soon sat up and took notice and it was obvious that Julia and Michael must face up to the consequences of their actions

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i think if his wife and kid didn't surprise him she wouldn't of felt guilty

The Coup

Well that experiment with Karen really backfired it was good performance but wasn't really appropriate for Marian

Hell On Earth

Well i thought seeing karen and Ivy doing a duet drink would sound horrible but as per usual it sound like a hit from pop song

Smash: Derek's Apology

This has now been added to the flash site

1x08 The Coup

Derek recruiting Karen to help him steal the musical from Tom and Julia was interesting and i thought Ivy was going to storm down from behind the stage but with them now looking for a star to perform Marilyn what will Ivy and Karen do

1x09 Hell On Earth

I am impressed that Karen still tried to help Ivy after she was such a bitch when she returned her sunglasses and the street busking was priceless

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I thought they were drunk singing and not vusking since they didn't collect any money but still surprised they actually sounded not drunk but i need name of the song since i have never heard it before.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I'm sure the girls and guys playing the instruments were so i assume if they joined in then they were as well

Thread