55 123
Thread
Printable Version

For Better or Worse (TBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

For Better or Worse (TBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

For Better or Worse Premiered on TBS on November 25, 2011

For Better Or For Worse. Tyler Perry's newest sitcom scheduled to makes its international debut on TBS in the fall, centers around two of Perry's favorite characters from the big screen, Marcus and Angela. Marcus and Angela were first introduced to the world in Tyler Perry's blockbuster hit feature films…. "Why Did I Get Married?", and "Why Did I Get Married Too?". For Better Or Worse is a new dramedy that will follow the tumultuous relationship of the lovesick couple. Tasha Smith and Michael Jai White are back to reprise their roles in the half-hour show. Michael plays Marcus, an ex football player turned sports commentator. Tasha Smith will also resume her role as Angela, the edgy and out-spoken wife of Marcus, who is intent on giving him hell every step of the way. The show will also follow the lives of those who Marcus and Angela call their friends. For Better Or Worse is groundbreaking television and is the biggest TV show, movie mogul Tyler Perry has ever produced. The sets, high fashion and the strikingly good-looking cast come together to create a truly sexy and provocative half-hour of television. Viewers will experience a fresh approach to the traditional sitcom format that will provide all the elements of well-crafted storytelling and the raw intrigue of reality TV. For Better Or Worse explores the controversial and joyous moments associated with marriage and dating in the 21st Century world. Like always, viewers will leave with life-changing messages that have become a trademark of the Perry brand of entertainment. Don’t Miss the next Tyler Perry Hit…For Better Or Worse.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About For Better or Worse Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-19-2013 11:47 ]

After watching the last two episodes of Meet the Browns which were marked as the series finale i thought i would try his latest show

1x01 A Better Me

The guys thinking Angela is going to do some damage with the scissors to Marcus's ex was amusing buy you can understand why she was annoyed after what her stepdaughter said she said

1x02 One Last Try

Richard repeating the words you told her everything did cause a little friction between Marcus and Angela was uncalled for but the guys being as bad as the girls about gossiping made an amusing change

1x03 The One I Want

Richard telling Marcus he is going to ask Keisha to marry him was interesting but the comments from Tod were hilarious

1x04 Deceiving Eyes

Leslie screaming at the proposal was amusing but calling Jenifer the black twitter was priceless, Marcus should of told Angela about Keisha trying to kiss him

1x05 Forsaking All Others

How much information Angela had on Marcus's whereabouts 12 months ago after she received a letter in the mail which was creepy but at least Marcus told her about the letter he received but the photo will take some explaining

1x06 To Lie Or Not To Lie

Angela continuing to be upset which is predictable but when business suffers for it, so I'm not surprised her friend didn't want her hair done

1x07 For Baby Mama Drama

Marcus is still denying he knows who the woman is who said he's her babies father but him breaking down the bedroom door was amusing and now we know he was blind drunk when the photo was taken and who is going to be the first to pack an leave is going to be interesting and Angela's temper has to be seen to be believed

1x08 Speak Now

After Angela's attempted attack with the frying pan i think she needs to see a shrink and how ironic that Angela doesn't remember the fling she had 13 years ago with the builder

1x09 For Richer or Poorer

The house keeper letting slip about Angela sleeping on the couch was amusing and i don't blame Marcus for taking her money to replace the stuff she burnt

1x10 To Believe or Not To Believe

It's about time they explained all their issues to their 12 year old son and Jenifer laughing when she found out what Marcus did with the money was priceless but at leased he gave her the money back from the insurance

2x01 Waiting for Larry White

Angela saying she believed Marcus about the so called affair was crazy considering she went to see the woman to find out the truth but how she changed when he played her when he found out what she had done was amusing

2x02 You Are The Father

I'm not surprised Angela was haunted by the one-night stand she had 14 years ago but having him do the renovations was a little crazy and the others putting 2 & 2 together that MJ might be his son but trying to swab Marcus while he was asleep was priceless

2x03 The Blind Date

The gang trying to set Jennifer up on a blind dinner date after she disclosed she's going out with Tommy's father was bound to have consequences but what the guys said when she went to the bathroom was cruel

2x04 Just Say No

The marijuana joint found by M.J.'s bedroom door was bound to belong to Miss V who appeared exhausted and was given the day off by Angela but the way he acted when he came home from school did look like he was high, Miss V eventually telling the truth and why she was prescribed it was sad

2x05 The Will and the Grace

Marcus being the only one to think Nick was gay was amusing but Marcus setting him up on a date with the security guard after finding out about him being gay was priceless

2x06 The Engagement Ring

Leslie getting the wrong idea about the engagement rings Joseph had for Richard for his engagement to Keisha was amusing but what happened when she found out the truth was priceless considering she didn't want to get married

2x07 The Grand Opening

Keisha being her usual bitchy self by spilling the dirt on Angela's past relationship with Tyrik but it's nice to see the make up

55 123
Thread