Thread
Printable Version

Killing Time (TV1) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Killing Time (TV1) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Killing Time Premiered on TV1 on November 02, 2011

Killing Time follows the story of Andrew Fraser's rise from small time lawyer to successfully defending the most infamous criminals Australia has ever seen.
At the top of his game, Fraser lives the dream. But when his life spirals out of control, he loses everything. Imprisoned for almost five years in maximum security amongst serial killers and psychopaths, Fraser is forced to reflect on where it all went wrong and how he can salvage his shattered reputation.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Killing Time Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-23-2011 11:03 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well Aussie really love their legal drama don't there

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I must admit the Aussie shows at the moment are my favorite

1x01 Episode 1

I know he said he wasn't going to court today but i didn't expect the explosion

1x02 Episode 2

You just knew when Andrew told Dennis to sort it out he was going to do something stupid but seven shots and a chainsaw was overkill, i can believe he shot himself in the leg to avoid the court case this time and what a great was to prove the cop was lying in the witness box

1x03 Episode 3

Jake an his big mouth calling the other guy names at the bar but i thought it was funny when he shot him in the head for what he said and i didn't think he would survive it, Dennis collapsing after the fight, i thought was another fake to avoid the court and flat-lining in hospital looks like he has managed to avoid court but that was unexpected

1x04 Episode 4

I am impressed how Andrew always manages to get the guilty of in the court but how stupid the family were by still robbing banks knowing the police are after them and now deliberately killing cops is going to end badly

1x05 Episode 5

I'm not surprised at Andrew's friend are not happy with him defending the cop killers and Andrew should of known the police would go after him when they couldn't get them, the cops using Wendy almost got her killed which was terrible

1x06 Episode 6

Wendy flirting with one of the cops that was protecting her and then getting pregnant by him i thought that was her way of getting the case thrown out of court but another no guilty for the cop killing isn't going to go down well and you would of thought with Denise getting pregnant Andrew would of backed of from the cop killing family, Denise slapping Andrew's face for $7000 parking fines was a surprise

1x07 Episode 7

I know Andrew is a bit of a player but one of the girls kissing him while he's having lunch with his wife was crazy and his new client might be paying him big bucks but it's not working out as well as his previous clients

1x08 Episode 8

It looks like all the drug's that Andrew has taken over the years has pickled his brain because he is loosing his magic streak in the court room and now being fired for his drug problem his life is falling apart

1x09 Episode 9

What Andrew was doing to his Denise was diabolical and all because he lost his sexual arousal but then having his drugs on tick and struggling to pay his business finances along with the cops listening to his every word which is a recipe for disaster

1x10 Episode 10

Andrew shouldn't of been surprised that Denise would leave after what he put her through plus getting a seven year sentence and now making deal with the police from inside for an early release was predictable but he should of known that there would be retaliation for being a snitch

Thread