24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Work It (ABC) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Work It (ABC) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Work It Premieres on ABC on January 03, 2012

This high-concept comedy centers on two unrepentant guy's guys who, unable to find work, dress as women to get jobs as pharmaceutical reps. Not only do they pull it off, but they might just learn to be better men in the process.

With unemployment an ongoing issue and women now outnumbering men in the workforce, the new comedy series "Work It" follows two alpha males who realize the only way to beat the current "mancession" and land a job in pharmaceutical sales is to pass themselves off as women. Combining all the best elements of the workplace comedy, the buddy comedy and the family comedy, "Work It" centers on Lee Standish (Ben Koldyke) -- a quick-witted and likable family man who used to be a top car salesman until he got laid off -- and Angel Ortiz (Amaury Nolasco) -- a single, hot-headed ladies' man with no filter -- who quickly learn there are fundamental differences in the worlds of men and women that go beyond teetering in high heels and tightening up with Spanx. Lee and Angel are determined to keep their ruse going for as long as they can -- and keep their newly found jobs — in this smart, funny and relevant look at male and female relationships at work, at home and socially. Being a better man sometimes means having to be a better woman.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Work It Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-11-2014 18:24 ]

1x01 Pilot

I'm surprised Angel didn't recognise Lee when he came in as a woman but the way Angel walked as a woman was amusing and Lee turning down the woman at the bar without pants on was priceless

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Sorry but there no way i watching this this is worst out comedy i hope it get cancellied and it probably will

Reply 6#6 bala's post

After only one episode seem a bit hard i always thought you give a new show three episodes

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am not even watching this i saw enough in the fall preview

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Amaury Nolasco playing Angel is one hell of a roll change from Prison Break

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

-------------------

-------------------------------

1x02 Shake Your Money Maker

Angel first time as a sales rep dressed as a women was impressive compared to Lee but Lee's red thong was just so wrong

Cancelled after 2 episodes

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

Yes i am that good hence why i didn't watch it

1x03 Girl Fight

The reason the guys said they haven't got any tampons was amusing but going through the girls bags to see what they should have in theirs was crazy

1x04 Field of Schemes

Lee taking Grace down a peg was great but Angel being determined to get his favorite player to autograph a ball was amusing as he was dressed as a woman

1x05 Close Shave

Connie complaining about Lee not making love to her since he started the new job was surprising but using the electric shaver in the ladies toilet was priceless as Grace thought it was a vibrator and trying to fix him up with a guy was going to be awkward

1x06 Space Invaders

Lee being talked into holding a book club at his house was crazy as he had to find away to get his wife and daughter out for the night but Brian turning up I thought would take some explaining

1x07 Breast Awareness Week

Lee's boss making him an appointment where Connie works was amusing as he couldn't persuade her to take the day off or get anyone to trade places but his wife asking for birth control for his daughter was priceless

1x08 Immaculate Deception

Angel going to a psychic with Kelly was risky but her saying he's pregnant was amusing and the other girls taking Lee cloths shopping was bad timing as his daughter needed the money for a trip but selling the car was a nice gesture

1x09 Surprise Package

Angel having the champagne cork hit him in the privates was amusing and Lee admitting to the girls at work he's 40 was surprising but the girls taking him a strip club while his wife was throwing a surprise party at home was priceless

24 12
Thread