Thread
Printable Version

"Stream_not_found"

"Stream_not_found"

Hi I`ve been useing this side for a few years now, and never had any problems. But the last 6 weeks, when I try to wach one of the newest episodes, no mather what it is. It`s says: stream_not_found.. Latest problem is with Vampire diaries 3x8. I have been trying bouth servers, and they say the same. Hope you fix the problem fast!

realplayer page

Been reading a bit aboute the problem now, and I have been trying the realplayer page, but the episode isnt there.. Why?

Reply 2#2 rennatee's post

The flash site is now the main site and is updated first and with such a big update that has to be converted for both sites it takes time and if like yesterday the realplayer site will probably updated in the morning

Reply 1#1 rennatee's post

I reported the same issue on the error thread and they responded with NOTE Please be aware that new episodes and/or seasons, will either give a 404 error or "stream not found" if attempted as soon as they are added to the site. This is because they have not been added to the server yet. I know, they should not appear on the list before they are ready, and this is being worked on, but for now, please keep this in mind. If it takes longer than the 24 hours from your initial attempt to watch the episode, please feel free to request reimbursement. However, what I dont understand it is why it takes so long now????? I've been using this site for a long time now and the latest episodes have always update the day after they aired but lately it seems to be taking a few days and I end up watching them elsewhere. Like tonight Vampire diaries didnt work so I watched it else where. In my opinion surely they should be trying to maintain the rate of updates not let them take longer than previuosly. It seems literally backwards.

Reply 4#4 bobbin's post

It takes longer now because it takes longer to convert the files to MP4 format, which is what is used on the Flash site. Since the Flash site is meant to be the main site, the intent is to update it first, which means updates are taking longer. Hopefully, in time, the updates will be a bit quicker, but for now, that is the information that has been provided. Admin is aware that initially the longer update times might mean losing some customers, but overall, the quality of this site is better than most.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for the quick response- Hopefully, Like you said they will be quicker soon, because I've always loved this site and you've always been helpful and supportive.

Reply 2#2 rennatee's post

i prefer to wait for real player update since less problems

Thread