Thread
Printable Version

Real Player VIP Site

Real Player VIP Site

Is anyone else having problems gettting to the real player vip site?

Reply 1#1 carlorica's post

nope i watch 3 episodes without any problem but i am using goggle chrome instead of firefox.

Yeah i was fine but just went to watch another show and am getting connection reset by peer so was not sure if anyone else was having problems right now

Now I am getting connection refused ugggg. Bad to worse. Oh well i guess there is always the flash site

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

ok now i am get error message look like site has gone down

same here
Quote:
Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at vip.tv-video.net.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

yeah I hope it is only for a short time

Reply 7#7 carlorica's post

If the server is down it will be 6-8 hours

Sorry guys it does seem that the Realplayer site is down. I've not heard anything drastic off the Admin team so hopefully it should not be down too long. You can still continue to watch via the Flash based site. http://viptv.net/

Thanks Craig!

Thanks all for the help. I was just tring to use less pts because of the differences in the free shows. Thanks again for all you do.

Has there been any progress?

Reply 12#12 tinkerbell648's post

My advice wait until tomorrow

Reply 12#12 tinkerbell648's post

I'm with Bala on this. They probably have to call the server provider to give it a reboot. If that is the case then it won't happen until tomorrow morning their time at the earliest. Chances are it will be down for a few hours yet.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 14#14 woothdye's post

Well i just notice that episode have been updated on flash but are not in red [ Last edited by bala at 10-28-2011 18:26 ]

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The first time this week they updated realplayer first and then it goes down

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Must be too much demand

i just tried the flash site it's so slow
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks! 10-28-2011 11:22

vip.tv-video.net is back online
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks! 10-29-2011 09:28

Hip hip Hurray thanks Jim!

Thread