Thread
Printable Version

Death in Paradise Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x06 Episode 6

Who would of thought Volleyball was such a deadly game but making out she was murdered in her room and moved was suspicious as her car was seen by a couple of people who could of seen the driver if they were paying more attention but finding out who and why she was killed was great

Death in Paradise Series 4 Episode 7 Clip

4x07 Episode 7

JP finding the gun while Dwayne was making a plan was amusing but the son confessing to her murder not knowing she was already dead made things more interesting with her being killed twice but Dominic taking her sons identity was a surprising twist as he also killed her the first time

Death in Paradise Series 4 Episode 8 Clip

4x08 Episode 8

Jack being discovered shot dead whilst in police custody was surprising as with security being tight he was behind three locked doors and Humphrey's father Martin messing in his affairs didn't help but his usual explanation was impressive

I'm still a fan of this show but it just doesn't feel the same with just 1 original cast member in it but then again maybe its just me that thinks that

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 1 Clip

5x01 Episode 1

I first thought one of the four members of the group diving on the coral reef would be a victim but finding Dan dead on the boat did make things interesting as the others would obviously be suspects but could all alibi each other, Humphrey's boat accident was amusing but how the girls did the murder and covered it up was impressive

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 2 Clip

5x02 Episode 2

The Commissioner pouring the outgoing governor's drink that killed her was a nice twist but who and why she mas killed was understandable as he only got the job to get justice for his dead daughter, J.P. being nervous on the boat last week but OK in the dingy didn't make sense

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 3 Clip

5x03 Episode 3

Being strangled in the middle of a fashion show was risky with the catwalk being under a minute but how the photographer did it was sneaky

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 4 Clip

5x04 Episode 4

Dwayne receiving a text message from his friends coffin indicating this was a murder was different but tricking the others to move the other body was clever and the vicar being the killer was surprising

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 5 Clip

5x05 Episode 5

Aunt Mary becoming the only witness to the murder of a tourist wasn't what I expected and Dwayne leaving JP in a spin with his unorthodox advice on love was cruel but the killer being the porter was tragic as he missed the diamonds in the bag

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 6 Clip

5x06 Episode 6

At first I thought it might be the food that killed someone but the chef being killed after staying the night in the restaurant did become predictable and all being involved it the cover up was surprising

Death in Paradise Series 5 Episode 7 Clip

Thread