Thread
Printable Version

Hell on Wheels Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Viva La Mexico

Durant dispatching Elam to deal with a posse robbing his payroll was interesting considering Cullen was one of them as he was adjusting to life after hell on wheels and Lily making sure the whore had a proper burial was nice

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2012 10:34 ]

2x02 Durant, Nebraska

Eva was lucky when the Indians burnt down her village but her returning to hell on wheels was a blessing in disguise with her asking Lily to do something about the person who killed the whore and Elam eventually taking the job was interesting as he has felling for Eva

2x03 Slaughterhouse

That's disturbing feeding the pigs their own internal organs but as they said nothings wasted and what a moron bragging about killing a man that was killed by Elam for Lily but if the Swede hadn't been stirring things up the butcher would still be alive but feeding him to the pigs was ironic

2x04 Scabs

I know Cullen was asked to do something about the man being tortured by the Indians and killing him was probable not what they expected but from that distance it was the only thing he could do, the way Cullen stopped the strike was was crafty and Eva's husband coming back knowing she's pregnant from another man was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2012 10:30 ]

2x05 The Railroad Job

How stupid of the robber to have a run in with Ferguson and bring attention to them selves and to make things worse for them they knew  Bohannon was also there but the Doc had the right idea to stay away, Durant was lucky to survive the gun shot

2x06 Purged Away With Blood

So glad the Reverend trading guns with the Indians came back and bit him in the ass and the Doc willing to risk his own life to save Durant made a nice change but The Swede calling the Cavalry on the Doc is bound to put Bohannon on his trail especially after he was asked to execute him

2x07 The White Spirit

After what happened to Durant I'm not surprised Lily and Cullen were struggling to maintain order and it didn't take Cullen long to figure out The Swede had something to do with the guns sold to the Indians

2x08 The Lord's Day

Durant,s wife returning with him is going to make things interesting especially with her knowing about Lily and her husband and it also looks like she might have an eye on Cullen who is now seeing Lily, rushing the bridge building was disastrous

2x09 Blood Moon

Cullen was brave taking the engine across the bridge considering it collapsed on construction and I thought Eva's husband was going to kill Elam not himself but if that didn't cause Eva to loose the baby I wouldn't be surprised

2x10 Blood Moon Rising

It's a good job Lily took precaution against Durant and her side deal with Elam when he was sent to kill her was impressive but The Swede being the one to kill her and jumping before the rope was tied was lousy end to the season

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-10-2011 17:35  
The attack by the Indians was gruesome but Lily getting her revenge for Robert killer was impressive considering she was shot and Cullen only just finding out how his wife died but before he found out ...
Well i thought i would give this show a second shot and your right the attack by Indian was gruesome but finding out who was behind it was interesting. What do they have that is so damaging to rail road scheme

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-19-2011 22:13  
Cullen was lucky to break free from The Swede freight car jail and Lily stitching her wound with a makeshift needle and thread was impressive but she was lucky she finished before she fainted from the ...
Well his escape was impressive but he really had set balls asking for dead man job

Thread