Thread
Printable Version

what is this message

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim. I also find it rather mysterious where server 2 comes into play, since vip.tv-video.net has only 1 server.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 5#5 ltoledano's post

Try this link: http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20110930/2554/. If it doesn't work, it must be your security settings.

Reply 10#10 mssweet's post

OK, I see that there is a general error on that episode. I will award you points for reporting the problem, but you will have to send a PM to lbjedward in order to get reimbursement of the points you lost.

Reply 13#13 mssweet's post

Happy to help. Yes, on RP, the general error message virtually only appears when there is something wrong with the upload, so no one is able to view it. On the Flash site, the "stream not found" is different, as the message appears for some and not others, and does not necessarily indicate an issue with the upload. Both can be frustrating though, so we do our best to help.

Reply 16#16 mssweet's post

Sorry, I missed your post yesterday. You have to make a request via PM for reimbursement any time it happens. You can ask any moderator you see online to check an episode for you prior to trying again. Any of us would be more than happy to verify if the episode is fixed or not. By sending a PM asking us to check, you are assured that whomever you ask isn't missing a post you may have made. I check in several times a day and live in the EST timezone (currently still EDT), which I believe is the same as you. As for Dexter 6x03, it is now working.

Reply 20#20 mssweet's post

You're welcome. I hope you get to enjoy some viewing tonight.

Thread