27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Reed Between the Lines (BET) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x19 Let's Talk About Fast Girls

Kaci and Keenan being left overnight while the others go on a school trip was a bad idea but in all fairness it wasn't all their idea but Keenan declining the girl's lusty advances was a surprise and Kaci defending him at school was nice

1x20 Let's Talk About College Boys

Jacob was a nice college boys for his age but Keenan making fun of Kaci when he came to get his jacket back was cruel

1x21 Let's Talk About Two Dates for the Dance

Kaci's biological father unexpectedly arrives was bad timing because she and Alex were attending the father-daughter dance but Keenan's friend develops a crush on Carla was amusing

1x22 Let's Talk About Game Night

Alexis putting the hole in the wall in Kaci's room with the baseball-bat was amusing and I'm not surprised that Gabriella's boyfriend broke it off

1x23 Let's Talk About My Old Therapist

Carla having a hard time with her ex-husband's upcoming nuptials was a surprise considering she has been with Alex for 13 years

1x24 Let's Talk About Dating Advice

Kaci making fun of Keenan when he tries to act different with the cool kids was amusing until she told him the truth and Carla speaking about relationships at a conference looked boring but i did like what Alex said

1x25 Let's Talk About Talking

The kids staining their grandparents t shirts to get out of wearing them was amusing but what their grandmother said about her husband made it look like their 40 year marriage was on the rocks until they intervened

27 12
Thread