Thread
Printable Version

Stream not found

Reply 4#4 mssweet's post

Please see my reply to you in this thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 7#7 annebasso's post

If RealPlayer worked better for you, you still have the option of using our RealPlayer site: http://vip.tv-video.net/ Reply 6#6 LiquidCobra's post Which episode/s and/or show/s are not loading for you? Points are deducted automatically. The problem could be on your end and you would still be able to watch other episodes. It really depends on the connection you get for each individual episode. I sometimes get the "stream not found", but upon refreshing it works. There are, of course, issues with some of the episodes. Our Error Report thread is a good place to check if anyone else is having issues with a particular episode. I also encourage you to post future problems there. We do our best to keep the list up to date. As moderators, we only are able to inform admin of such issues. The repair of the episodes is up to admin and the tech team. For everyone, please feel free to send a PM to lbjedward requesting reimbursement of lost points.

Reply 9#9 adamadman's post

A PM is just a private message. HERE is a direct link. Just type your message in and send. Do NOT "Save a copy in inbox", as it will not send if you do.

Thread