36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Enlightened Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Enlightened Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Enlightened Premieres on HBO on October 10, 2011

Enlightened follows the story of Amy Jellicoe, a self-destructive executive, who, after a very public breakdown and a subsequent philosophical awakening in rehabilitation, tries to get her life back together.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Enlightened Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-21-2013 14:32 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The lift scene was amusing and walking around with her makeup in that state was impressive but to threaten a law suite to get her jab back different

1x02 Now or Never

If being banished to the job in the basement wasn't bad enough but then finding out that her friend, Krista had moved into her office

Reply 7#7 bala's post

All the security door down to the basement was like something from a spy show

1x03 Someone Else's Life

Amy not picking up on Krista keep giving her the cold shoulder was annoying but glad she returned the same comment and I'm surprised she went to work with the coffee stain on her jumper and the interview for the job at a homeless shelter was interesting

1x04 The Weekend

Amy convincing Levi her ex on a kayaking trip in a remote canyon which was one of their favorite spots was nice until she dropped his drug stash in the river

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I haven't dropped any but picked up some more shows along the way

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I'm surprised at how many 7th Heaven you have watched on top of all the others

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes that's true

Reply 17#17 bala's post

There not much chance of me watching any movies with so many shows to catch up on and i still have to finish City Homicide and The X-Files

1x05 Not Good Enough Mothers

Amy being 40 min late and then stopping for coffee was crazy but then asking for an extra 20 min for lunch would make Dougie made but i cant believe he chucked something at someone else in temper but her speech at Krista's baby shower was not the right time

1x06 Sandy

I had a felling that Sandy would miss the yoga session at Abaddonn but what was in her journal was unexpected

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x07 Lonely Ghosts

Amy trying to set Dougie up on a date with Krista's coworker would of been nice if he wasn't such an idiot being drunk and you could see Tyler was starting to have felling for Amy

1x08 Comrades Unite!

Dougie reporting Amy to HR was right considering she has no idea what she is doing and is also always late but reporting him for what happened on their night out has caused an almighty stink

1x09 Consider Helen

This episode was more about Helen who gets lost in the past when she recalls her deceased husband after running into an old friend

1x10 Burn It Down

I'm surprised her mother didn't call the police after Levi kicked their front door in and Dougie no longer talking to Amy without a witness was interesting but trying to stop her going to the meeting was amusing and what a strange dream about burning it down

36 12
Thread