25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Boss Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

There probable is but with his wife covering for him nobody knows how ill he is

2x07 The Conversation

It's tragic the kid died but when a looter refuses to obey the law he should of expected there would be consequences and Thomas using it as a publicity stunt was disgusting but sending the all those redacted files would of been amusing if one hadn't slipped through untouched, Meredith finding the videos on the computer was great but blaming it on the illness was typical

2x08 Consequence

I thought Ben lashing out while still being filmed was a mistake but looks like it was deliberate and why she lifted her skirt and did what she did for her boss was crazy considering the way he spoke to her

2x09 Clinch

I wonder if Emma's right about her mother having her grandfather sedated to get control of his assets but locking her in after she pushed her mother was what you would expect for a ex-junky and what an idiot insulting the guy with a gun to his head, Thomas being able to pull a move like that considering he's just had experimental treatment was impressive

2x10 True Enough

Thomas giving his best to her daughter after firing her was a mistake because she now knows about the camera but how they didn't spot them holes next to their lights was bizarre, Kitty giving Tom the heads up about being wired should make things interesting and I was surprised he almost let Meredith die by not giving her oxygen

25 12
Thread