Thread
Printable Version

Boss Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-18-2011 11:24  
The way Ben had the cameras turned off while he talked to the farmer was nice and then he goes on and uses Kitty which is annoying but i think she now suspects there is something going on and after th ...
It look like the relationship has improved now that she knows he's sick and it could lead to a good reconication but we both know what he does later which is so crazy i still in shock. Despite the fact this long show there really are some great moments.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-25-2011 21:35  
Thomas almost strangling his assistant was diabolical and just when he thought he covered up the water problem that news report is going to ruin him but it looks like Ben might take over
Just when he think he had it all plan out this bombshell hit which made for interesting next couple of episodes

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-2-2011 20:02  
That was a close call for Emma and her boyfriend but how quick he was willing to leave his friend to get beat up was sad and how did he know the alderman wouldn't be around for long without having som ...
That murder was brutal i really felt sorry for him but this really makes for some crazy viewing thinking for a tv show this really pulls no punches.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-7-2011 21:23  
You would think Kitty would of been more careful when sleeping Ben but retrieving the positive pregnancy test from the bin to throw out the window i found amusing and how quick the rumours of Thomas st ...
This really was the best episode of the season so far because just when you think it's all over. He proves why he is the mayor, he really outplayed Kitty but i can't believe Kitty feel for it because she seems like a very smart person with all angles covered but what he did with those photo really ruined him but his wife was the one that really surprised me when she says i don't care who you screw but i worked so hard to get in this position and tells up put his tail between his legs and beg for a second chance was crazy. I loved how it ended him on the floor like a dog .

Will Kitty tell him that she pregnant and isn't she fired ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-23-2012 17:10  
Mayor Kane thinking he had all his basses covered during the vote but I suspect he was responsible for the arrest of the woman and having someone else to create a disturbance so he could suspend it wa ...
Well look like we have new powerful character in this season i can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Through and Through

Well what a question at the end did you do this to me ? - we know it was meant for him but seeing Kitty back was interesting still don't know if she kept the baby or had an abortion but i can't wait to find out. The new aide has his gameplan i was surprised at how calcuated he was about the situation.What is his long term plan ?. So many question and what a job offer

Ablution

Well install camera in someone else home is taking it a bit too far but he really need step down before his condition get any worse

2x02 Through and Through

The candle light vigil for Meredith was nice and using this opportunity to further his political agenda was a little predictable but I wonder why she thinks he is responsible

2x03 Ablution

Having cameras in the office is sneaky and having just poached her from the opposition I'm not surprised but how on earth did he get them in her home without them suspecting

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Remember husband said that there were maintenance worker who were checking the house electrics for about hour

2x04 Redemption

Emma taking her mothers pain medication was diabolical considering she was just shot but at least she did help after the fall in the bathroom and Ben's wife is no fool playing Kitty to get what she wants

2x05 Mania

Ben's wife doing what Kitty did last season was amusing but I'm not surprised Kitty had something up her slave and releasing those pictures was perfect payback

2x06 Backflash

About time Kane went to seek treatment at an alternative clinic with his past haunting him and Meredith covering for him was predictable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-22-2012 22:54  
Ben's wife doing what Kitty did last season was amusing but I'm not surprised Kitty had something up her slave and releasing those pictures was perfect payback
Well payback a b*tch and kitty played it perfectly but look like he's losing his mind

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am surprised he doesn't have back up vice - council man ?

Surely there's a deputy in case boss is away?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

There probable is but with his wife covering for him nobody knows how ill he is

2x07 The Conversation

It's tragic the kid died but when a looter refuses to obey the law he should of expected there would be consequences and Thomas using it as a publicity stunt was disgusting but sending the all those redacted files would of been amusing if one hadn't slipped through untouched, Meredith finding the videos on the computer was great but blaming it on the illness was typical

2x08 Consequence

I thought Ben lashing out while still being filmed was a mistake but looks like it was deliberate and why she lifted her skirt and did what she did for her boss was crazy considering the way he spoke to her

2x09 Clinch

I wonder if Emma's right about her mother having her grandfather sedated to get control of his assets but locking her in after she pushed her mother was what you would expect for a ex-junky and what an idiot insulting the guy with a gun to his head, Thomas being able to pull a move like that considering he's just had experimental treatment was impressive

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-27-2012 16:14  
I thought Ben lashing out while still being filmed was a mistake but looks like it was deliberate and why she lifted her skirt and did what she did for her boss was crazy considering the way he spoke  ...
I think she was submissive towards him since he controls her which is disturbing.

Thread