Thread
Printable Version

Numerous broken links on recent episodes list

Numerous broken links on recent episodes list

You have numerous links on the episodes that do not work? It's been this way for a week or so. When are you going to fix it? I can understand it being this way for a few hours until you are aware of it and then fix it. But a week? You're not paying attention. gkelly

Reply 1#1 VIP558625's post

Are you talking about the new shows added to the flash site if so the last time new shows were added admin said they would be active in about 14 days but they are nearly all available on the realplayer site right now

Reply 1#1 VIP558625's post

please be patient this has been reported by other members, the new shows which have been added on the Flash Site will be available soon you just need to give them time to convert 20 new shows into Flash format.

Thank you for the response..

I wasnt being impatient. There was no indication on your site that this was the case. It just appeared as a broken link. Perhaps it would be better to not mention them at all, or at least have a page that indicates a 'coming soon...'. Not a HTTP 404 error. Either way though.. I like the service.. thank you. [ Last edited by VIP558625 at 10-9-2011 13:16 ]

Reply 4#4 VIP558625's post

When you become a regular to the forum you start to see how they do things like the new show get added to the realplayer site first and i know you can see the links under the more tab on the flash site admin said last time they would be available in 15 days and the daily updates are normally added to the realplayer site first but sometimes it's the flash site first [ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-9-2011 13:51 ]

Thread