21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Server Problems

Server Problems

Cant seem to play any shows at the moment - trouble connecting to the server - is it down at the mo ...anyone know?
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 1#1 iklemiracle's post

I have tried five random free shows and I'm getting general error

same. This may be why we have no updates yet today
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 3#3 woothdye's post

I have just tried a free show on the flash site and that's working

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

maybe it's just the Realplayer servers then. on a side note the funky "live help" image is gone as well

Reply 5#5 woothdye's post

That's been gone for a while

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I thought I saw it there about 2 days ago meh maybe not

Reply 7#7 woothdye's post

There was a chinese image there the last time i remember because i think i made a comment somewhere

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i just tried three shows and got error every time??? please dont forget thier asleep in china
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about

Server

So it's the RP server that is down? I thought it was my computer. Oh well. hope they can fix it soon.

Reply 11#11 gdi3's post

I'm sure they will have it back up as soon as they can. Most likely it may take at a minimum a few hours as magic stated above it is nighttime where the techs are.

Yep, I have problems connecting to on the flash site --- all eps are always "connecting" but never connect. Should thought I'd +1 it

Reply 13#13 jessiswise's post

That's odd because i am watching an episode on flash site

Reply 13#13 jessiswise's post

I just wanted to verify that the Flash site is also working for me. Have you tried other episodes (Free shows so you don't lose points), or retrying the episodes that are giving you the error. Sometimes on Flash you'll get an error and it will take a few retries before it connects. Just trying to offer a helping hand.

Reply 15#15 gypsiegirl66's post

it's a good thing that we have two different version

Yep, I've tried multiple episodes and shows --- nothing Oops my bad... it's the realplayer site, somehow I thought I was on the flash site and forgot, lol [ Last edited by jessiswise at 10-5-2011 21:12 ]

Reply 17#17 jessiswise's post

I'm only having problems with the realplayer site

Hello, I am sorry for the issue. Souce server of RM site has some problem and is still unreachable via reboot. I have contacted our server provider to check out. Please use our Flash site for watching tv shows in downtime of our rm site. If you lost some pts, please send me a prviate message for refund.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 19#19 lbjedward's post

Thanks for Sorting out the issue
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

21 12
Thread