Thread
Printable Version

Stream Not Found Error

Stream Not Found Error

1st time using this forum. Trying to report problem. User for 3 years I have been trying to watch the new Weeds episode 7x11 since it was posted. Keep getting STREAM_NOT_FOUND. But it keeps taking my points. To date I have used 8 points trying to watch. I have used VIP TV for a few years and have lost points before. This is my first time every complaining. It is just frustrating when I keep trying to watch, keep getting the same error, and get charged for it. Mike Benefiel

What site have you been using, i presume flash and have you tried the realplayer site but be warned you will be charged again for watching the same episode on both sites, did you know you can click 30 time on the same episode and same site in 24 hours and only charged once [ Last edited by shinny at 9-19-2011 11:58 ]

Hi Mike, this error has been reported by a few members in the ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge and we were waiting on a fix. I just tested it today and it's working ok for me. Try it once more and let me know if you still have an issue. For any lost points, send a PM to lbjedward with a copy of your viewing history.

Thread