30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Guys, just put out a caution not to discuss any illegal activities. Keep it to PM if you want to share information as the site does not condone this. Even alluding to it can cause us legal issues.

Thanks, Shinny

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I know what you mean.  I'm in the middle of SeaQuest and Sliders.  Had to put sliders on the back burner though.  Kinda gotten dumb.  

Still Dr Q is one of the best shows....ever!    But I'm biased.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1X02 Epidemic

Dr. Mike had her work cut out for her.  Watching Jake bleed people to get rid of the Flu was gross.  Then he came to her later worse for wear.

Shame Dr. Mike didn't take the Indian Flower when she had the chance.  It might have helped more people.

1X03 The Visitor

Michaela's mom comes to visit.  It starts off rocky, but evently I think Elizabeth Quinnn figures out that her daughter is where she's suppose to be and fits in nicely.  

Anyone notice that Mikes clothes went from Boston elite to homesteader with no inbetween....

2X14

Another woman.  So a white woman is brought in on an indian raid.  She's been a sqauw for so many years she doesn't fit into the white world, or the indian.   So glad Dorthy gave Jake a good talking too!  He's so quick to say something hateful about everything.  I'm sorry for his heartache but the hypocrisy and hate in that town is so horrid.  Very annoying.

The Perfect Circle

This was such a powerful episode about racism, acceptance and thinking for oneself.  If I was Dr. Q I would have reminded Dorothy about a Son who was addicted to Morphine if he should be accepted.  Or a woman who's beaten, should She be accepted.  Should a Man who's skin is black be any different!!  

Made me so mad these people are such bigomist and narrowminded!  Lauren deserved to be shot for being there when they destroyed Graces cafe.  I'm not sure I could stand to be around those people after all the hate they exhibited.  

Just one Lullaby

No one has the right to hit a child.  For any reason.   

Avery got big enough that he could hit back.  Good for him!!  

S3 Ep 20 Bone of Contention

Well we've had a few episodes with the new colleen and then this one with Erika Flores.  Kinda hard to concentrate with a new actress again.  I don't like that it's out of order.  Annoying.  

S3 Finale

The wedding was so great.  Brians gift was perfect.  What they did with the bed and stuff when they got there wasn't really thought out but ehh.  Still I enjoyed seeing how they struggled to make everyone feel accepted.  Loved that Hank got along with Dr. Mike's sister so well.  

S4 A new life

The season premier was great.  Talking about the wedding night saying that it was "great, just great'.  So funny.  The town helping them move in was really nice.

This preston III guy needs to figure out if he wants business in town, ticking everyone off probably not the best way to go about it.  They don't respect him, heck they don't like him. He won't be doing very much business with the way he's alienating everyone.  What a jerk.     Cutting down a beloved tree wasn't smart!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 11-16-2011 11:38 ]

30 12
Thread