30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Womans Premiered on CBS on January 01, 1993

The fifth daughter of a wealthy Boston physician, Michaela Quinn defies the conventions of post-Civil War society by following in her father's footsteps. After his death, 'Dr. Mike' leaves Boston and moves to the frontier town of Colorado Springs, where she finds the citizens less than thrilled by the concept of a woman doctor. While she struggles to earn their trust, Mike's life is complicated by a growing relationship with mountain man Byron Sully, and the unexpected responsibility of raising three orphaned children.

Source

Discuss Anything About Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman Here

I LOVE this show.  I thought I was the only one so I didn't start a thread.  THANKS code.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I will give it a go at some stage i have the first 5 for now

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

OH but it gets so much better.  There is alot of subcurrents in the show.  Give it 2 seasons.  Trust me.  This was a show my family and I sat and watched together and I've been catching random episodes every blue moon on a channel called inspiration.  Like seeing an old friend.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

I think this would of been shown on Hallmark it the UK

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I would have thought so too. They show hours of LIttle House and the Waltons, but inspiration is the first channel I've found to show Dr. Q since it went off in '01.  "i think."

I think it gets shown on ITV 3 now

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

Your right and the next is on the 12th at 6,55am but according to the episode name it's 5x02

1X1 Pilot Epidemic

I enjoyed that they showed Dr. Mikes beginnings in their entirety.  Young, practicing with father, Him dying and then her going to the West.

They all but changed the whole cast after this episode.  I wonder why?

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

I have to go back and watch this when I have some time. I used to love it!

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

Maybe with your help we can get the site to add it.   WIth some help I found it online, but the  time is like 2.5hrs.  So I looked else where but the quality isn't top notch.  

Come On VIP!!!

Shinny: Please don't refer to any illegal activities per forum rules. Thank you.

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-10-2011 21:11 ]

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

It only takes me about 40min per episode

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Well, it's on the list but the issue is that it's "old" in terms of all the new shows coming on and has a lot of seasons. It would be good to see it though!!

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I'm guessing my internet is super slow.  I've never had a prob before, but downloading on that site and ITunes seem to take FOREVER....grrr  very frustrating.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

I'll find another link

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

I'm still rallying for it!!

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thank you so much code.  I'm so afraid of Trojans and other viruses.  I'm so hesitant.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

Jim very good at finding shows

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Welcome Bala!   Join our happy debate about Dr. Quinn and finding her on the internet! hahaha

Yes JIM is fairly awesome.

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Sorry i am kind of busy with another old show called  7TH Heaven and NYPD Blue god know how i will find time to watch all the episode.

30 12
Thread