Thread
Printable Version

REALLY jumpy streaming lately

REALLY jumpy streaming lately

Streaming has been really jumpy on multiple shows. I have great wifi connection an the latest version of Real Player..everything has been working great up until 3 or so days ago. I've tried both server locations on multiple episodes with the same jumpy result. I've been watching Shameless and Weeds (just watched 7x10 tonight and it was almost unwatchable). Just want to give you guys a heads up to see if it's something you can look into! Thanks! :-)

Reply 1#1 Misdemnr6's post

Since no one else has mentioned it, and I know a few forum regulars who watch a lot of shows, I think the issue is on your end. I tried the episode of Weeds and didn't have a problem with it. It could have been a bad connection, or maybe the time of day you're accessing the site. It could also be a location issue, but since you have only recently been experiencing this problem, that probably isn't the case. You may want to check out the Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread or try watching on our RealPlayer site here. Just be aware that you will be deducted more points if watching the same show on the different sites.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread