Thread
Printable Version

Wild Boys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Looks good probably watch it on the weekends

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it's a good thing that new guy was smart enough tell them about bottom otherwise they wouldn't of escaped.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-12-2011 20:16  
That was a close call for Jack and the gang and that tracker was good considering the went down dead mans drop but the look on the cops face when the shack exploded was amusing
Well i loved how they escaped through the tunnels you just knew they would be a backway out

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-19-2011 17:44  
That has to be the craziest bank robbery i have ever seen with no money and then what the wife did which was amusing but then fixing the stagecoach wheel so the could rob the money later from the bank ...
Well it was very amusing bank robbery but the bank owner wife stole the show i can't believe he would trust her second time around after what she did the first time?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Did you think she was going runaway with the gang ?

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well your right Prescott got what he deserved

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was the fake at the end was amusing.

Episode 6

Well another good episode but mayor daughter wanting work in bar to get some money was interesting but an old enemy come back from dead was interesting for Jack almost cost him his women .

Episode 7

Well getting him captured was bad but finding out she got lied to was good as she wasn't responsible for his death and what she did for gang to rescue him was good. I had feeling that 50% ownership was a con good thing he got caught but the ending getting robbed by a women was a great way to end the episode.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well he does seem to be getting more evil as the episode progress

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling he was back would be for money trouble it's a good thing Mary didn't find out who was really behind it

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I am so glad one more episode left

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah well i think this was meant to be one-off series but great ending Jack shooting him

Thread