60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

selfless brave and true

I really didn't understand where Neil's GF is coming from.  I knew she was connected the other "outsider" who was a child looking for his father.  What I don't understand is her point??

SOOOOO GLAD to see august again!    I really liked his character.  The blue fairy did a good job, although setting the clock back was unexpected. I had hopes for him and emma.

Mary Margret needs to pull it together!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Find Neverland

I thought this was an excellent premier!  I enjoyed the balance between emotion adventure and plot development.  I'm very interested to know why Peter Pan would be the villain.  I'm not sure he is.  I have a feeling this has something to do with Wendy.

Belfire waking up in the enchanted forest only to have friends surround him was great luck.  I think he may forgive his dad when all this is done.  Maybe.  Could be.   Ehh.

The dark one?  Why can't he just go after pan?  He's acting all crippled in neverland and he's anything but.  

Reply 243#243 bala's post

the only thing I can figure is they needed a reason to introduce the mermaids so we meet ariel in the next few episodes.  Not sure why they were attacking, but whatever.

The doll was a nice twist.  It REALLY bothered rumple. I mean tears....wow.

quite a common fairyy

Loved seeing tinker bell in this light. I bet helping them will help tinker get in blues good graces.  Of course its robin hood.  Of course

Reply 262#262 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed Ariel, but I'm looking forward to next weeks episode more.  Regina and Rumple need to get things accomplished.  It's was right that Snow told Emma about Neal.

Reply 269#269 bala's post

I gotta say that wa one heck of a twist.  That family needs some serious counseling.  Regina looks like a do gooder compared! Hahaha irony.  

What the heck Henry!!!!!!

The new neverland

What does it say that I really enjoyed Henry as a bad guy and Pan as the new henry!   We now know how "the boy will be his undoing".  HHAHAHA  Poor rumple thought he would get off, but NOOOO not in storybrooke.

RIP blue fairy.  How will tinker bell get her wings back now?!?!

I feel bad for regina.  She just can't win....ever.

The charming/snow/medusa plot was....stupid.  The point?

Going Home

This was kinda a cry fest for me.  I don't know if I was tired or what but losing Rumple in a display of self sacrifice and then Emma having to say goodbye to a family she has found again was heart breaking.  What I really like is that all the plots were resolved.  (tinker has wings, blue is alive, pan is dead)  I'm really looking forward to the "new" villain.  I like that Regina isn't the end all beat all!  Yay

Reply 283#283 bala's post

You're right, It would have been a fabulous series finale....it also would have been a great Season finale.  The midfinales are so rich it hard to imagine the writers being able to out do themselves in the spring!! hahaha

Hook really thought the kiss would work! hahaha....not her true love.

I thought she would be the next villain too not Miriam.  I feel so bad for Regina.  She can't seem to catch a break!!  Love of her life only to mistakenly unsurped by the original love.   . I was enjoying nice Regina.  

Great to bring on the frozen character.  This should be interesting.

Reply 331#331 bala's post

I really HATED the frozen nonsence.  I saw the movie and completely unimpressed.   The other characters don't dress straight out of the stories, why in the world did these characters.  

I'm not looking forward to this season at all!  

white out

The best part of this Cheesy episode was the ice cream lady at the end.  NOW we're getting some where.  Another character with elsa's magic.  They spend a LOT of dialogue reiterating how Else was the "only" one with those powers...... So much of the episode was beyond cheesy, and cliché.  

Sigh OUAT....Sigh.

I'm totally on board with that.  I find myself fast forwarding through most of it.  I really don't  like the frozen storyline.  I would hate to miss any underlining stories though.
Glad to see the knave.  He's the best thing of new season

The knave is still holding my attention with his antics.   Hooks hand being all possessed was comical. Emma looked great for her date. Loved her hair up!  

Reply 341#341 gabsimom's post

I agree and I love the Similarities between the Lion, witch and wardrobe.  You are totally right.

smash mirror and Fall

I absolutely Love what they are doing with Regina and Robin.  I wish the book's secrets would be the main story instead of the frozen, CRAP.

Go emma go.  I was surprised that it took Regina to talk snow and charming into loving emma the way she is.  I shouldn't be surprised though.  This was the story line all season...

Heroes and villains

As finales go this was a weak episode.   

1.  On the one hand I couldn't be happier the frozen story is done,but the new direction feels forced.  

2.  The writers just had to introduce 3 of the most well known villains together!  One of them doesn't even have magic. Humph

3.  Yay killian has his heart!  Boo Emma left him for Regina not 5 mins later.

4.  HONESTLY!!! Regina could have had her happy ending for even the SMALLEST amount of time!!!  REALLY.  

5.  Henry was gone so long he could fine a very HIDDEN room in a huge mansion!  Ugh

I think that's enough.   I was just so annoyed this whole season.  I really hope things pick up.   Yay for belle.

Reply 367#367 bala's post

That was great.  Haven't had a good twist in a long time!!!   Something different

The Dark Swan 5X1

I was great with this episode.  Really loved seeing Merida from Brave.  We went to the enchanted forest.  Not going to comment on how the dwarves just "needed" to be in the story, so we'll let THAT go.  I WAS GREAT.....

And then we skipped ahead 6 weeks.     FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, could we NOT have enjoyed Camelot and Emma going all dark over a period of time.  The skipping ahead is getting REALLY OLD!   

SIGH.

The Bear King 5X09

And what was the point of this episode exactly??  I thought we were done with merida from Brave.  Honestly, I was good with her ending.

60 123
Thread