97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Georgina Haig as Frozen's Elsa (PHOTO)

Photo

[ Last edited by bala at 7-18-2014 18:53 ]

season 4

.s04.special-storybrooke.has.frozen.over

Another good recap and nice reminder where we left off but it really is amazing how much they is in this show . I love explanation to some of the storylines that we weren't actually knowing what they were thinking was great because when you watch so focused on storyline you forget intention.

4x01 A Tale of Two Sisters

I am not familiar with frozen back story so this is going be interesting to watch i am not going watch animation film due to the fact i have feeling they explain everything in this series. It was good start but i felt snowman monster was very cheesy .
Regina trying get change her faith was interesting but i am curious who the writer is.

Reply 334#334 arksongbird80's post

maybe we should boycott the season it might get low ratings if people stop watching it

4x02-4x10

Considering there was nothing to watch today i decided to catch up on this season and there really is a lot to discuss .

I thought this was ok storyline i was expecting this to be horrible but the back story seem to always be same motives it like recycle same situation for every evil character to make them more likeable. First with Regina than with Dark one and than Wicked witch and this season snow queen . Yet people are not bored of this,  the reason is because we always want give character the benefit of the doubt.

What even more amusing is the way they somehow connect the evil character to Emma, the  snow queen was Emma foster parent?. Seriously i just found that rather amusing. I got to admit when Emma power went out of control that was best moment because we never really see her lose control.

Now if after all that you think what more they could do make this season ridclous , How about the evil character commit suicide ? Yeah that right

I really have mixed feeling on one hand this was very entertaining show but on other i expected something  better

Reply 350#350 arksongbird80's post

I suppose i should comment on this episode as it did something even i was WTF but here goes

1. I am happy the story was done but i will miss them there were some nice characters

2. Yeah there really running out of evil characters for this series there are very desperate i can't blame them because what evil character can they do they done all the main ones ?

3. Yeah what did you expect emma was mad at him for lying to her so i am not surprised

4. Regina will never have a happy ending it's just not in writers best intrest to give her a happy ending.

5. Henry really isn't needed anymore he a pointless and annoying character who doesn't really add value to the show.

Darkness on the Edge of Town

This was predictable episode but i still don't quite understand how he still had memories of storybrook consider he was pushed out of it ?. I thought it would wipe his memories of this place?

Unforgiven

Tricking Mary Margaret and charming to follow them was smart plan but using their blood to realase her was nice plan but asking Regina spy on them was predictable

4x15 Enter the Dragon

Regina becoming a mentor to Magnificent was a nice flashback but going undercover is going to be challenging and i can't believe belle trust him with dark one knife

4x16 Poor Unfortunate Soul

Finding out hook did usler was interesting but finding how she got her 8 legs was interesting but reuniting her with her dad was nice ending

4x17 Best Laid Plans

We know what charming and snow white did to her baby and no wonder there were ashamed stealing her baby was evil but Emma finding out what her parent's did was awful and author manipulating everyone storyline was evil as he responsible for the whole thing

4x18 Heart of Gold

Holy crap i can't believe who Miriam is really that was a twist i didn't see coming

Operation Mongoose

What an interesting way to end the current season with Emma taking over dark one role and i like it and introduction of Merlin should be curious.

Reply 374#374 arksongbird80's post

You would think after 5 season you really shouldn't be surprised about them doing so many time jump some episode it was getting ridclous doing so many time jump that you get confused what's actually going on. The only way you could tell was what characters were wearing .

I really wasn't impressed at this season Swan being the dark one had potential but by the end you found why she became the dark one but Gold become the dark one again was predictable and now there are all going to the underworld.

Season 5 Part 2

After we finished the dark swan story line we were introduced to king of the underworld HADES which at first was great introduction but boy he got annoying by the end and his love with selina was so fake it was obvious he was faking it so that he can go to storybroke and than we were introduced to new bad dr jekill for next season.

Season 6 Review

Please tell me why i decided to bringe watch this season hoping this would get better i was left with same feeling as previous season how many times can they keep recycling story line with all the character; sleeping curse, Belle love story with gold and if that was bad enough seeing their son coming to storybook, Memory potion where character forget who they are.

What was the point Selina in this season she did nothing ?
Jasmine had potential but her quest to find aldin and her home was boring?
Black Fairy was a cliche

97 12345
Thread