Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 103#103 bala's post

I'm gonna go with it worked. Otherwise it was just a bust and that's no fun!  

Do we think prince charmings real wife is actually dead??  Was that her heart for reals, or was that regina making trouble.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

I was very disappointed that regina let her mother manipulate her so completely and then to start acting like her was just sad.  Snow was a child and didn't want regina to lose her mother the way she did.  Holding a grudge against a child when her MOTHER was to blame is just immature, selfish and sad.  

Glad to have the back story!!  

Reply 108#108 bala's post

her mother would have done something else without or without snow's chat.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  We certainly learned what motivates Mr Gold/Rumplestilkskin!  What a great reason.  He's not so villinous.  Kinda sad though that August wasn't Bey, but that would have been too easy.    I think he's Pinnochio, although how he grew up is beyond me....hmmmm

Emma is going against Regina with Guns blazing!  Sister better watch out.  Mamma bear is out to play!  hahahaha

Things are really moving along!  So excited for the end.

The Stranger

I totally pegged this one on the nail!  I totally thought August was Pinnochio and I was very impressed.  Kinda annoyed Emma couldn't see his legs, but glad to know he tried to take care of her.  Alot to ask a child in a strange land.

Emma's gonna bring the rain down on Regina!! hahahah

An Apple Red as Blood

I as soon as Henry walked into the apt and the apple fritter was on the counter I knew he would eat it.  Hopefully this will be what Emma needs to believe and Season 2 will be about the characters remembering.

A land without magic

Alright then!!!!   Everything is in the open!!  Whooo hoo.  Regina needs to RUN!  This won't go well for her.  I thought rumpelstilskin was out to get his son.  How does he think magic will help?  Will everyone who had magic before get it back or what?  

At least August isn't a puppett any more!   Yay. Bring on season 2!!!

Reply 146#146 bala's post

What a great returning episode.  I wasn't expecting the ending.  I thought they would revert back to their actual names, but periodically they would switch back and forth (ie: snow vs mary margaret)

What a great switch up.  To fall through the hat!!  hahahaha

What's up with charming getting his family back and then losing them in a day!!

Mulan is a disney movie but her story could be a chinese fairy tale.

We are both

Well they figured out how to keep everyone in the town.  Sneezy     Poor fellow.    I wasn't surprised at how regina was acting but with the flash backs I was glad to see she wasn't always the way she is now.  Where is Mr Gold trying to go?  Son perhaps.  I thought they would have more Snow and Emma but I'm thinking next episode will be all about them.  

Is snow head queen or what?  I mean aurora is a queen too.  How do they decide who's in charge.

Reply 150#150 bala's post

maybe she'll try to be the girl she was.  Do things that make her happy because and not inspite of magic.   Forgiving snow for a childlike mistake.   Hmmm

The lady of the lake

I really enjoyed being in the enchanted forest.  I hope the evil queen was lying about lancelot.  He was a great ally.  I can't quite figure mulan and aurora.  They just seem to be there!  Not really diving into their history or connecting to them at all.  Actually Mulan is just weird in general. Like a body guard.

Emma is learning that dear ol' mom isn't one to be pushed around!

Reply 156#156 bala's post

Here ogre ogre ogre!  Come try my sweet treat...... KAPOW!

The crocodile

This episode just moved the story forward a bit.  I liked that Ruby could "smell" her prey.  Awesome.   

I'm thinking rumples son is Peter Pan.  Who agrees!!!

Reply 164#164 codebreaker's post

I was VERY unimpressed that Dr Frankenstein was introduced.  That's not even a fairy tale even kinda, it's a story. :/ Blah.  Love that Emma stuck to her guns and made Cpt hook spill the beans.  Where's peter pan though.   

Regina is looking more and more like a real person.  Her pain was real and I think Prince Charming knew that.

Tallahasee

Good way to get to know Emma and her past.  We have an idea who Henry's father is.  I was surprised that August lost her for 2 years, but to have her go to Jail is a good way to know where she is!    The father was in the beginnning of the season I think.   Storybrooke post card?   What did August show him in the box!  

The Hook/Giant story was good.   The dreams are crossing dimensions!  What an interesting thing....

OUAT needs to move it along.   Idk how to take hook.  I get that he's out for himself but I thought he liked Emma?!  I LIKE Cora as the villa. So much better.  The idea of Regina being reformed is great.  

Where's August?

Reply 174#174 bala's post

I don't believe he's dead.  Just a new curse. :-p

Reply 182#182 bala's post

Yeah I'm really glad that Regina is on the path to good and Cora is EVIL!   Love that she was the Queen of Hearts.  NIce!!     Great mid-season finale

Reply 200#200 codebreaker's post

Pretty cold of Henry to say Emma was just like Regina.  Poor Rumple.  He was trying so hard to be better but B just wasn't interested.  Can't blame him.  Rumple was selfish.    But it was the past.

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

I had high hopes for Regina but those are gone now.   The tantrum Snow showed over her crown was funny.  Who knew she would emerge so well out of adversity.    Cora should die

Thread