Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Ariel

So much for Mary keeping the fact they think Neal is alive and on the island from Emma and what a shame Ariel has only twelve hours on land as Prince Eric wants her to join him on his travels but loosing her voice at the hands of the Queen predictable

Reply 262#262 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed Ariel, but I'm looking forward to next weeks episode more.  Regina and Rumple need to get things accomplished.  It's was right that Snow told Emma about Neal.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 263#263 arksongbird80's post

i am just glad they found the right actress to play Ariel

good casting decision

Dark Hollow

Well what a way to trick Henry into helping Pan by using Wendy . Ariel getting to storybrook and back never-land in one day was impressive

3x07 Dark Hollow

I would of liked the dome coming down over Storybrooke to take more of the car than just the bumper and I'm surprise Ariel wasn't double crossed after retuning with the box

Think Lovely Thoughts

Are you bloody kidding me

Talk about Family generation situation with dark one family practically everyone one is bad as each other but if you thought dark one was evil wait till you find out who Peter pan is of all the people i can't believe he is related to Henry. .

This show has ruined Peter Pan as childhood good guy

Reply 269#269 bala's post

I gotta say that wa one heck of a twist.  That family needs some serious counseling.  Regina looks like a do gooder compared! Hahaha irony.  

What the heck Henry!!!!!!

Reply 270#270 arksongbird80's post

I have feeling there are most twist ahead but i got to hand it to writer we really couldn't figure that out .

3x08 Think Lovely Thoughts

Rumple being a chip off the old block but his father being Pan and sacrificing him as a child for his youth was sickening

Save Henry

This series really hate happy ending doesn't it just when everything was going ok Pan decided body swap on Henry .

The new neverland

What does it say that I really enjoyed Henry as a bad guy and Pan as the new henry!   We now know how "the boy will be his undoing".  HHAHAHA  Poor rumple thought he would get off, but NOOOO not in storybrooke.

RIP blue fairy.  How will tinker bell get her wings back now?!?!

I feel bad for regina.  She just can't win....ever.

The charming/snow/medusa plot was....stupid.  The point?

Reply 276#276 arksongbird80's post

The point was it was her own doing that cause the problem in the relationship and she doesn't want Emma to make the same mistake as her when she was younger but Henry playing evil character was amusing especially his smile .

3x09 Save Henry

Regina pulling her hair out because baby Henry's continuous crying was amusing and the not so happy ending twist should be interesting

3x10 The New Neverland

Snow saving Prince Charming after the first attempt to chop off Medusa's head failed was great and I'm glad the didn't drag out the Henry / Pan body swap

Reply 279#279 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was stupid pan expose himself by bring his shadow

Thread