Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Find Neverland

I thought this was an excellent premier!  I enjoyed the balance between emotion adventure and plot development.  I'm very interested to know why Peter Pan would be the villain.  I'm not sure he is.  I have a feeling this has something to do with Wendy.

Belfire waking up in the enchanted forest only to have friends surround him was great luck.  I think he may forgive his dad when all this is done.  Maybe.  Could be.   Ehh.

The dark one?  Why can't he just go after pan?  He's acting all crippled in neverland and he's anything but.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 242#242 arksongbird80's post

This was good season opener i figure it was Pan with Henry so that didn't surprise me.

The dark one getting that doll was interesting message because it showed they had his son .

The fighting on the boat was rather amusing but jumping off boat to make everyone stop fighting was amusing and than becoming leader was predictable.

There were so many amusing moment which made the episode amusing and at time ridiculous Mermaid attacking a boat really was some crazy stuff.

Reply 243#243 bala's post

the only thing I can figure is they needed a reason to introduce the mermaids so we meet ariel in the next few episodes.  Not sure why they were attacking, but whatever.

The doll was a nice twist.  It REALLY bothered rumple. I mean tears....wow.

Reply 244#244 arksongbird80's post

How exactly will Arial fit into this series?

Journey to Neverland

Nice recap and it's hard to believe this started off with only six main characters

3x01 The Heart of the Truest Believer

Emma causing electrical problems giving birth to Henry was an interesting start as she now knows she has her own magic and Mermaid's joining the cast would be a natural progression of another fairy tail characters

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-10-2013 19:12 ]

Lost Girl

If the title wasn't obvious i knew Emma had to admit this to unlock the map

3x02 Lost Girl

Using the Excalibur legend to give Snow White the confidence to confront the Evil Queen was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-18-2013 01:49 ]

quite a common fairyy

Loved seeing tinker bell in this light. I bet helping them will help tinker get in blues good graces.  Of course its robin hood.  Of course

Reply 252#252 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was certainly not the Tinker bell we knew and you can understand why she was upset because she actually have belief in her when no-one else had. I can't imagine robin hood with Regina . That would be strange

3x03 Quite a Common Fairy

Tinker Bell disobeying the Blue Fairy and stealing some of her precious pixie dust was a bad idea especially as it was for Regina

3x04 Nasty Habits

Gold asking Neal to trust him was a big ask considering all the evil he has done and unfortunately that distrust cost Henry his safety again

Reply 256#256 codebreaker's post

Well you knew it wouldn't be so easy with 4 episode in

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-30-2013 01:21 ]

3x05 Good Form

Hook was warned there would be consequence if he left the island after saving his brother's life and nice way to get a message to Henry but Hook knowing Henry's father is alive should make things interesting

Reply 259#259 codebreaker's post

Yes but he didn't actually understand the cost until he left neverland and i am curious who other prisoner is ?

Thread