Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 220#220 bala's post

Her kissing the other new comer I didn't see coming

Reply 221#221 codebreaker's post

Well i knew he was talking someone from outside but it was nice surprise.

Once Upon a Time The Fight for Storybrooke Promo

S02-Special -- The Price of Magic

What a great recap and explanation into what as happened so far

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2013 05:08 ]

Lacey

Well a great returning episode who would thought Belle and Lacey would both have different opinion on Gold . Belle wanted him to be kind but Lacey want him to be bad guy and it's all thanks to Regina. That women can give Amanda from Nikita a run for her money as evil character.

2x19 Lacey

Regina gives Belle her alternative memories was interesting or should I now call her Lacey and how different they were was amusing

The Evil Queen

Wow another good episode but evil queen getting kidnap was rather amusing and flashback to snow and her being in disguise was great way to see a different view point.

2x20 The Evil Queen

The Queen almost getting killed because of her disguise was ironic and Snow being the one to save her was great

2x21 Second Star to the Right

Mary picked the wrong time to see and fell what Regina was felling and in the19th century were the boy was taken in by the Darling was interesting but Tamara using magic when she wants to destroy it was a little ironic

2x22 And Straight On 'Til Morning

Regina trying to delay the end of Storybrooke was the only decent thing she has done and all because Greg and Tamara set off the failsafe diamond but taking Henry instead was an interesting way to end the season

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2013 06:58 ]

Once.Upon.a.Time.S03E00.Journey.to.Neverland.

A very good recap on this series so far from each character storyline to how we get to where we are.

Thread