Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 200#200 codebreaker's post

Pretty cold of Henry to say Emma was just like Regina.  Poor Rumple.  He was trying so hard to be better but B just wasn't interested.  Can't blame him.  Rumple was selfish.    But it was the past.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-28-2013 05:04 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-7-2013 22:26 ]

2x15 The Queen is Dead

What a choice for Snow having to choose someone else to die to save her mother but after the way she behaved over her crown you would of thought that would of been easy and what a shame Johanna paid the ultimate price

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

Well look it taken years but snow has finally decided not to be so nice killing the regina mother is certainly going to be challenging

Reply 206#206 bala's post

After what she has just done to Johanna the sooner the better

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

I had high hopes for Regina but those are gone now.   The tantrum Snow showed over her crown was funny.  Who knew she would emerge so well out of adversity.    Cora should die

Reply 208#208 arksongbird80's post

Well her mother death made her who she is but i have say whoever casted that little girl as snow did fantastic job get her cheek like the older actress was uncanny resemblance . Didn't anyone how younger version and old version have similar facial structure

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-15-2013 04:26 ]

2x16 The Miller's Daughter

Cora having to bow to the princesses after being tripped by her was amusing and why on earth did she say she could spin straw into gold but thanks to Rumplestiltskin she was able to do it and marry the Prince and using Regina to put Cora's heart back was sneaky

Reply 211#211 codebreaker's post

Well this good background episode of how Cora become a royal but i didn't know about her heart that was a twist we didn't expect but snow really got revenge and Regina back as evil queen .All is restored

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-24-2013 20:12 ]

Welcome to Storybrooke

Well finding out how storybrooke was created was great and we finally find out why that guy knew about storybrooke when he was trapped as kid.

2x17 Welcome to Storybrooke

Regina allowing Owen to run away wasn't what I expected

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-20-2013 18:44 ]

selfless brave and true

I really didn't understand where Neil's GF is coming from.  I knew she was connected the other "outsider" who was a child looking for his father.  What I don't understand is her point??

SOOOOO GLAD to see august again!    I really liked his character.  The blue fairy did a good job, although setting the clock back was unexpected. I had hopes for him and emma.

Mary Margret needs to pull it together!  

Reply 217#217 arksongbird80's post

She wants magic so she can sell it

2x18 Selfless, Brave and True

Neal introducing Tamara to Henry and Emma was interesting but then decides to tell her the truth about his life which was never going to be easy as she has her own agenda

Reply 219#219 codebreaker's post

That should be obvious twist why else introduce her character on the show

Thread