Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 98#98 bala's post

The next episode explained that which I'm half way through

1x16 Heart of Darkness

So the box belonging to Mary explains her prints but saying it was stolen will be hard to prove considering she lives with Emma and there has been no sign's of a break ins but finding the knife has made it even worse, David going to Dr. Hopper to recover his lost memories was interesting considering he remembered Snow wanting to kill the Evil Queen

1x17 Hat Trick

The Mad hatter being tricked to leave Paige / Grace behind was cruel and the look on Regina's face when Mary was still in her cell was priceless

1x18 The Stable Boy

Regina's childhood and how she meet Snow White was interesting and explains why she dislikes her but Regina's mother was a nasty piece of work with her magic and Kathryn's returning is going to be in awkward for Regina

Reply 122#122 spratt89's post

It's nice to see this has survived the first season cut

1x19 The Return

The way Regina got Sydney to confess was predictable and Emma saying she's getting her son back should be interesting

1x20 The Stranger

I did like the Pinocchio story but why didn't he tell his Gepetto who he was and I wonder what the consequence will be for Emma trying to leave with Henry

1x21 An Apple Red as Blood

I'm sure Emma must of suspected the apple turnover but what a way for Henry to prove it was poisoned

1x22 A Land Without Magic

I liked the fact that Emma thought she had a better chase with her gun against the dragon but it was the sword that she used to kill it, Emma breaking the curse and Regina on the run should make for a interesting second season

Thread