Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 263#263 arksongbird80's post

i am just glad they found the right actress to play Ariel

good casting decision

Dark Hollow

Well what a way to trick Henry into helping Pan by using Wendy . Ariel getting to storybrook and back never-land in one day was impressive

Think Lovely Thoughts

Are you bloody kidding me

Talk about Family generation situation with dark one family practically everyone one is bad as each other but if you thought dark one was evil wait till you find out who Peter pan is of all the people i can't believe he is related to Henry. .

This show has ruined Peter Pan as childhood good guy

Reply 270#270 arksongbird80's post

I have feeling there are most twist ahead but i got to hand it to writer we really couldn't figure that out .

Save Henry

This series really hate happy ending doesn't it just when everything was going ok Pan decided body swap on Henry .

Reply 276#276 arksongbird80's post

The point was it was her own doing that cause the problem in the relationship and she doesn't want Emma to make the same mistake as her when she was younger but Henry playing evil character was amusing especially his smile .

Reply 279#279 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was stupid pan expose himself by bring his shadow

Reply 282#282 arksongbird80's post

To be honest i thought if you cut last two minutes ended it Emma and Henry driving off this would made for excellent series finale. Now they are dragging it out even further

Once Upon A Time S03 Special Wicked Is Coming”

Great recap and great interviews but the family tree was best bit

New York City Serenade

Emma boyfriend turning into gargoyle was very interesting CGI and wicked witch from Oz as enemy look awful but let see where this is going   .

Witch Hunt

Well finding out Wicked witch is related to Evil queen came as surprise to her but finding she's her half sister was predictable. The fact she bought back Rumpel back from dead was impressive

Quiet Minds

Well finding what Gold did to save his son explained why he went crazy but at least they know who wicked witch is

Reply 299#299 gabsimom's post

nothing she want to steal the baby

It’s Not Easy Being Green

Well finding out about how Zelena's background story was great and also how her father hated her but finding out that she was jealous of Regina and Dark one wanting mentor Regina over her was stupid but find out what her endgame was great which is that she second chance as a child with Regina's life.

The magic battle was great but Regina taking her heart out before the fight was smart

Who would of thought Wizard of OZ would been Emma's boyfriend

[ Last edited by bala at 4-7-2014 15:23 ]

Bleeding Through

Well Regina trying to contact Cora was interesting but trying to go after snow wasn't unexpected but we find out why she gave Selena up was sad as she had no choice .

A Curious Thing

So not what i was expecting but seriously split your heart sounds really ridclous because no one can live with half an heart we learnt that in biology in school

Kansas

Well Wicked witch tricking Dorety was smart way to get rid of her but it does look like Selena has escaped as result Gold stabbing her

Snow Drifts

Well Trust Emma to go running toward a portal without any back up but hook following her was amusing and trying not change the past was more difficult than they thought when Emma messed up how Charming meet snow white but fixing it was more challenging.

There's No Place Like Home

For a season finale this was great but Regina really does have bad luck of all people Emma to bring back it had to Miriam i almost feel sorry for regina she finally finds love and Emma takes it away. I was surprised to find out she was Mariam because i was expecting her to be the next evil character but Ice queen should be great villain.

Reply 316#316 arksongbird80's post

Yes but seriously Frozen - that's a complete buy out of disney situation .

Thread